become an editor
the entire directory
only in Authors/D
Davidson, Diane Mott
Douglas, Carole Nelson
Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan
This category in other languages:
- Writes two series, one starring freelance reporter Cat Marsala and one starring Chicago patrol cops Suze Figueroa and Norm Bennis. Synopses and excerpts, list of short stories, and event details are featured.
- Author's official site featuring excerpts from novels and short stories.
- Features information about the author and her work.
Davis, Patrick A.
- Writes military suspense fiction. Features novel synopses and reviews, brief biography, and message board.
- Author of the Jeri Howard series.
De Noux, O'Neil
- New Orleans based mystery writer who has published five novels, a true crime book and a short story collection.
- Author of Diamondback, a mystery set in West Texas rattlesnake country.
- A leader of writing workshops and author of two adventure novels, Bluff and Fast Track, featuring Lark Chadwick.
DeFrangesco, Ralph M.
- Biographical sketch, bibliography, and press kit.
- Includes a message from the writer, synopses, and book covers.
- Writes the Miss Zukas series, the Ruby Crane mysteries and several books for young people. Includes biography, articles, bibliography, and newsletter.
- Author of suspense novels of police and political procedure set in Mississippi.
- Author of forensic mysteries and medical thrillers, including Do No Harm and In The Blood.
- Photo album, interview, and information about his novels.
- Author of the Stoner McTavish lesbian amateur detective series.
Duckro, Rebecca S.
- Includes an author biography, information about published works and works in progress, and contact details.
- Author of the Robyn Devara series. Features biography, book covers and synopses, list of upcoming events, and information about awards and nominations.
- Author of the Kaye Berreano mystery series set in a Colorado battered women's shelter.
- Author of the Annabelle Archer series. Includes a biography, list of appearances, and 'confessions of a wedding planner'.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2015 at 6:24:07 UTC -