become an editor
the entire directory
only in N/Norman,_John
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Genres: Fantasy: Authors: N: Norman, John
Games: Online: Roleplaying: Literature: Gor
Games: Online: Roleplaying: Literature: Gor: Chat
- Parody of Gorean criticism though a farcical comparison of Gor to the world of "Winnie the Pooh".
The Gorean Voice
- Classic online magazine for fans of the Gorean Chronicles and their philosophical themes. Monthly publication began in 1998 with final edition released in 2007.
John Norman at Wikipedia
- User written encyclopedia-esque entry for this author and his world of Gor, with passing comment on modern Goreans and limited cross references.
John Norman's Chronicles of Gor
- Newest publisher the series - developed in association with John Norman and e-Reads. Presents the 26 volumes of the saga in a newly revised form, along with member forums, articles, an online bookstore, and promises periodic new messages from the author.
Kaissa - The Game
- Based on the game described in John Norman's tales - a rules system developed to present Kaissa in a playable form.
Locus Index - John Norman
- Locus Magazine's SciFi Index listing for this author. Includes a publishing history and information on various editions, broken into yearly summaries.
Nietzsche, John Norman, and Gor
- A collection of quotations and opinions, examining the influence of Friedrich Nietzsche on the world of Gor and its Gorean philosophy.
- An online book store specializing in the fantasy/sci-fi novels of John Norman and Sharon Green.
SciFan - John Norman
- Author bibliography from SciFan.
Who's this John Norman Guy, Anyway?
- Somewhat dated biography of the author, including notes on his various works and references to articles he has written.
World of Gor
- Originally created in partnership with the author, this is one of the former publishers of his novels.
Science Fiction Pioneer John Norman is Back
- PRWeb press release heralding the return of the Gorean Saga and the publication of "Witness of Gor". Includes a brief history of the series, its popularity, questionable cancellation, blacklisting, and revival in reaction to internet fandom. (August 08, 2002)
Locus Online: Letter from John Norman
- John Norman's comments on the continued discrimination by portions of the Science Fiction community against his work and contributions to the genre. (October 14, 2001)
Salon.com: Chain Gang
- Somewhat biased and opinionated article about the online fandom of the Gorean novels. (May 18, 2000)
Usenet alt.books.gor -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 6:24:07 UTC -