become an editor
the entire directory
only in Electronic_Text_Archives/Project_Gutenberg
Electronic Text Archives
This category in other languages:
- A digital library of free ebooks. Includes Book listings, search engine, newsletter, articles and information on how users can help create more free ebooks.
David Price's Project Gutenberg In-progress List
- Listings of books which are being worked on at Project Gutenberg. Many of these books will be added to the PG collection in the near future.
- This site produces ebooks for Project Gutenberg. You can help proofreading ebooks; just one page or as many as you like. Projects and forum for beginners. Registration required.
Distributed Proofreaders Canada
- Same as Distributed Proofreaders but focused on works in languages spoken in Canada, and on material for Project Gutenberg Canada.
Distributed Proofreaders Europe
- Same as Distributed Proofreaders but focused on works in European languages other than English and on works that are in the public domain in Europe.
Project Gutenberg "To-do" List
- Eligible books which are not yet in the project's database.
Project Gutenberg Canada
- Archive of free ebooks of works that are in the public domain in Canada, focusing on Canadian writers and topics.
Project Gutenberg Consortia Center
- A directory of public domain etext collections with search engine. By Project Gutenberg founder Michael Hart.
Project Gutenberg News
- Companion website for the Project Gutenberg Newsletters, including the newsletter archives and information about PG. Also eBook related news and the supporting technologies.
Project Gutenberg of Australia
- Archive of free ebooks of works that are in the public domain in Australia. Australian writers. Thematic book listings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 10, 2014 at 17:25:49 UTC -