become an editor
the entire directory
only in Plautus,_Titus_Maccius/Works
Plautus, Titus Maccius
Bacchides, or, The Twin Sisters
- HTML, in English. Each scene in its own file. Ability to switch to the Latin.
Captivi, Trinummus, et Rudens
- In Latin, with notes in English by C.S. Harrington. Page images.
Captivi: The Captives
- Based on 1912 Henry Thomas Riley translation. HTML, each scene in its own file. Links to an 1895 Latin edition prepared by F. Leo.
Casina, or, The Stratagem Defeated
- Comedy in English translation, with one file per scene. Links to Latin.
Epidicus, or, The Fortunate Discovert
- English translation, in HTML, with one file per scene. Also has link to the Latin.
The Miles Gloriosus of T. Maccius Plautus
- Text in Latin, with notes by Robert Yelverton Tyrrell in English. Page images.
Miles Gloriosus, or, The Braggart Captain
- 1912 English translation by Henry Thomas Riley. In HTML, with each scene in its own file. Has links to 1895 F. Leo edition in Latin.
Mostellaria, or, The Haunted House
- Henry Thomas Riley translation. In HTML, with one file per scene. Also links to the Latin.
Poenulus, or, The Young Carthaginian
- In English, with ability to view the Latin. HTML. Each scene in its own file.
Rudens, or, The Fisherman's Rope
- Based on 1912 Henry Thomas Riley translation, with links to F. Leo's 1895 Latin edition. HTML. Each scene in its own file.
Stichus, or, The Parasite Rebuffed
- Some think this is not by Plautus. English translation, in HTML. Has link to the Latin.
T. Macci Plauti Menaechmi
- Comedy in Latin, with a 1916 English translation by Joseph H. Drake on facing pages. Page images. The Latin is on the even-numbered pages, with English on following odd-numbered pages.
Truculentus, or, The Churl
- English translation, with ability to switch to the Latin. HTML, one file per scene.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2015 at 7:54:06 UTC -