become an editor
the entire directory
only in Miller,_Arthur/Works
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Drama: 20th Century: Miller, Arthur: Works
Death of a Salesman
- Excerpts from his autobiography (Timebends), dealing with investigation by the Committee on Un-American Activities.
Interview on Morality
- From the March-April issue of Humanities magazine with NEH chairman William R. Ferris.
Michigan Quarterly Review
- Excerpts from an interview with Miller from the November 16, 1973 archives. Click on "next" to advance to the next page.
Studying All My Sons
- Background and plot of the play along with character analysis.
- Arthur Miller's comments on terrorism and the 9/11 attacks on New York City.
The Man Who Had All the Luck
- Matthew Murray's review of the May 1, 2002 production of the Miller play.
- An overview of The Man Who Had All the Luck by Lewis Nichols.
- Covers Miller's fears about loss of freedoms following 9/11 attacks. From the BBC. (December 25, 2001)
"Are You Now or Were You Ever?"
- Arthur Miller describes the paranoia that swept America--and the moment his then-wife Marilyn Monroe became a bargaining chip in his own prosecution. Published in The Guardian/Observer. (June 17, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 24, 2009 4:13:14 PM EDT -