become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Reading_Groups
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Arts: Literature: Reading Groups
Brothas Well Read
- Group of African-American gay men. Includes membership information, list of books, and calendar of events.
Gay Men's Book Crisis
- New York City based group; with summaries of previously read books.
GLBT Fiction & Film Group
- Includes a list of books with related movie titles, recommended reading list, newsletter, and contact information for this New York based group.
- A club for science fiction, fantasy, and horror fans based in the Washington D.C. area. Includes recommended reading list, schedule, and contact information.
The Lavender Salon
- Includes a list of titles read, recommended reading list, and contact information for this Wisconsin based group.
The Lavender Salon Reader
- Features local club listings for the United States, bookstore list, publishers list, and contact information.
- Atlanta-based science fiction, fantasy, and horror-related fan group; with regular meetings and discussion list.
Queer Book Worms Book Discussion Group of Boston
- Homepage of the Queer Book Worms offering information about the group, book discussion schedules, and related links
- Australian science fiction club; with regular meetings, social events, newsletters and fan magazine.
Tales in the City
- The Yahoo! Groups page for this Los Angeles based men's group.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 17, 2014 at 4:05:17 UTC -