the entire directory
only in Children's/Children's_Series_Books
Children's Series Books
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Children's: Children's Series Books
Baby-Sitters Club, The
Hardy Boys, The
Harry Potter Series
Wizard of Oz, The
Kids and Teens: School Time: English: Literature: Series
This category in other languages:
19th Century Girls Series
- Features author biographies and bibliographies of 19th-century series books. Includes excerpts from early books and articles related to authors and their works.
The Adventures of Petey and Petunia
- Storybooks and animated videos created by Lois Linsley from her children's illustrations and storylines in collections suitable for children ages 2 to 6.
Arthur: The World's Most Famous Aardvark
- Developed with the help and advice of Arthur creator Marc Brown. Site is organized into pages hosted by the series' character. Activities encourage kids to read and write.
The Barker Boys And The Great Stone Of Gwondala
- The first adventure in a series of ebooks about two brothers transported to the land of the dinosaurs through a time-hole in a bedroom closet. by C.J. Williams.
- Official site for the Billabong Valley Books. Contains games, activities, writing tips for kids and lesson plans and resources for teachers.
Captain W. E. Johns: the Creator of Biggles
- Information about all of the books written by Captain W. E. Johns (1893 - 1968) - including the Biggles books.
Dear Mr. President
- Learn American history through letter correspondence between children and the most famous Presidents of America.
The Freddy the Pig Home Page
- A site devoted to the classic Freddy the Pig series of children's books and their author, Walter R. Brooks.
Freddy the Pig, by Walter R. Brooks
- A personal appreciation page, with plot descriptions and cover scans for each book in the series.
Girls' Series Books
- This site provides cover art galleries and summaries for older girls' series books such as Beverly Gray, Nancy Drew, and Connie Blair.
Grandma Rose Children's Books
- Interactive activities based on books that help children deal with teasing and put-downs.
The Great Cheese Squeeze: A Gruntly and Iggy Adventure
- Dedicated to first book in the children's book series about Gruntly the mouse and Iggy the frog.
The Hourglass Adventures
- Follow Rosemary Rita back in time to explore history in this entertaining series for children and young teens.
Jennings by Anthony Buckeridge
- Devoted to the school days of Jennings and Darbishire at Linbury Court School. Includes bibliography, author information and members-only community section.
- Detailed information about the complete works of children's author, Captain W.E. Johns. Features story summaries for all 98 of his Biggles books as well as information on his other works.
The Judy Bolton Home Page
- Provides information on the Judy Bolton series and the author, Margaret Sutton.
Junie B. Jones
- Provides information about the books, activities, author interview and a trivia quiz.
The Lemony Site
- Fan site for "A Series of Unfortunate Events" books by Lemony Snicket (aka Daniel Handler).
The Magic School Bus Fun Place
- Official site features games, art contests, card factory, sneak peaks at new books, and answers to frequently asked questions. Also includes resources for parents and teachers.
- A series of free colorfully illustrated original creation myths for kids.
Magic Tree House
- Includes activities, author interview, research guides, teacher resources and a reader's and writer's club.
Miss Minerva and William Green Hill
- First in a series of 12 Miss Minerva books that appeared between 1909 and 1939. This first book was written by Frances Boyd Calhoun; the remainder were written by Emma Speed Sampson.
Orange Forest Rabbit
- Meet the Orange Forest Rabbit and his family. Solve a Rainforest find-a-word, learn Hopalong's secret code, and download a free ebook.
Rome-Grown Teller of Porcine Tales
- A profile of Walter R. Brooks, author of the "Freddy the Pig" series, written by Virginia Herrmann.
The Seckatary Hawkins Club
- The Fair and Square Club of Seckatary Hawkins was started in the 1920's by Robert F. Schulkers - based on the 11 novels, newspaper comic strips and weekly stories. Good, clean fun for boys and girls of all ages.
The Secrets of the Three Investigators
- This website is devoted to collecting, preserving and restoring Three Investigators books published in the United States from 1964 to the present.
- Offers picture galleries, plot summaries and format guidelines for favorite childhood series books: Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys, Tom Swift, Judy Bolton, Ted Scott, Dana Girls, Rick Brant, Ken Holt, Connie Blair, Vicki Barr, Chip Hilton, Cherry Ames, Radio Boys, Jerry Todd, Poppy Ott, Bomba, Tarzan, Fu Manchu and many more favorites.
Sesame Street Books
- Provides fun activities and information about the books.
- Information about the book packager responsible for many of the popular juvenile series books; including the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Bobbsey Twins, Uncle Wiggley, and Tom Swift books.
T.I.M.M.-E. Company, Inc.
- The primary purpose of the "We Are All The Same Inside" line of books is to help young learners understand tolerance while exploring the various aspects of diversity.
The Three Investigators U.S. Editions Collector's Site.
- Edition information, historical information, author/artist interviews, biographies and photos.
- Introduces the action-packed historical fiction series by Dave and Neta Jackson, which introduces young people to Christian heroes. Includes downloadable short stories and a look at new titles.
Trixie Belden Homepage
- Overview of the series, character guide, book summaries, nitpicks, fan fiction, and message board.
Viking Magic fantasy series by Anna Ciddor
- The secrets behind the making of Viking Magic (publisher Allen and Unwin): read excerpts from Runestone, see how the pictures were made, write to the author, discover more about Vikings.
Welcome Babar Fans
- Online museum displaying the works of Jean and Laurent de Brunhoff and products that celebrate them.
Children's Series Books
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2014 at 6:14:30 UTC -