become an editor
the entire directory
only in W/Wright,_Richard
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Authors: W: Wright, Richard
Society: Ethnicity: African: African-American: Literature: Authors
GradeSaver: Black Boy
- Summary and analysis; biography, message board, and background information.
Jerry Jazz Musician: Hazel Rowley
- Interview with the author of "Richard Wright: The Life and Times"l MP3 download of Wright's Blues collaboration with Paul Robeson.
To Make a Self: Existentialist Themes in Richard Wright's "Black Boy"
- A brief discussion of Wright's autobiography by Patrick Paul Christle. [PDF]
Wright: Native Son
- A general overview of Wright's life and work. Includes information on his essays, poetry, fiction and non-fiction, as well as a short biography.
Modern American Poetry: Richard Wright
- Explores Richard Wright's poetry in the context of his life. Also includes a bibliography of his poems, and discusses the critical reception to his work. (January 25, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2013 at 9:12:15 UTC -