become an editor
the entire directory
only in Non-fiction/Hillenbrand,_Laura
Arts: Literature: World Literature: American: 21st Century
Arts: Movies: Titles: S: Seabiscuit
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Sports: Equestrian: Racing: Famous Racehorses: Seabiscuit
The Guardian: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
- Review by Kevin Rushby of the book whose author "marches second world war literature right back into the spotlight."
IMDb: Laura Hillenbrand
- Filmography including technical consultant for the movie Seabiscuit, and personal appearances.
Laura Hillenbrand: Unbroken
- Audio from the book, characters, photographs, video, and reviews.
Seabiscuit: An American Legend
- Reviews of the book, photographs, awards, and information about the PBS documentary and the movie.
Wikipedia: Laura Hillenbrand
- Profile of her personal and professional life.
Deadline New York: Universal Buys Laura Hillenbrand WWII Bestseller "Unbroken"
- Universal Pictures acquires screen rights to the book, with Louis Zamperini's son-in-law as executive producer. (January 04, 2011)
Sports Illustrated: Q&A with Seabiscuit, Unbroken author Laura Hillenbrand
- Tim Layden's interview covering her athletic background, her choice of subjects to write about, and her health. (December 15, 2010)
NPR: The 'Unbroken' Spirit Of An Ordinary Hero
- Article, audio, and excerpt from the book. (December 01, 2010)
Washington Post: Laura Hillenbrand releases new book while fighting chronic fatigue syndrome
- Comments from Louis Zamperini, the focus of the book Unbroken, and Hillenbrand on living with CFS. (November 28, 2010)
WSJ.com: The Defiant Ones
- The release of Unbroken. Includes historic photos and recent video of Zamperini. (November 12, 2010)
EquiSearch Exclusive: Seabiscuit Author Chat
- Transcript of a live chat with Hillenbrand. (July 24, 2001)
Equus Magazine: Seabiscuit, Masterwork of Author Laura Hillenbrand
- Article focusing on Hillenbrand's history with the magazine. (June 12, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2014 at 6:35:03 UTC -