become an editor
the entire directory
only in L/Lessing,_Doris
Arts: Literature: Genres: Science Fiction: Authors
Arts: Literature: Poetry
Society: Philanthropy: Grants: Grant-Making Foundations: Nobel Foundation: Literature Prize
This category in other languages:
Doris Lessing: A Retrospective
- Includes a biography, a detailed bibliography, a catalog of her books, reprinted articles, audio and portraits of the author.
Similarities Between Virginia Woolf and Doris Lessing
- Essay by Lynda Scott in Deep South.
Writing the Self
- Lynda Scott, University of Otago, suggests that Lessing's self-representational writing is a form of psychoanalysis or psychotherapy which is therapeutic and may involve wish-fulfilment.
Featured Author: Doris Lessing
- Reviews of Lessing's books from the archives of the New York Times and an audio presentation and reading by Lessing from 1994. The New York Times requires registration. (January 10, 1999)
Life is Stronger than Fiction -- at 76, Doris Lessing Wants to be Alone
- Interview by Helena de Bertodano of The Daily Telegraph. (April 11, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 11, 2012 at 11:38:21 UTC -