become an editor
the entire directory
only in K/Kipling,_Rudyard
Arts: Literature: Children's
Arts: Literature: Genres: Fantasy
Arts: Literature: Poetry
This category in other languages:
- National Trust site for the author's family home from 1902 - 1936. Features gallery, events, history, and opening times.
The Cushing Memorial Library: The Rudyard Kipling Collection
- Collects books, manuscripts, and other items relating to the life and works of Rudyard Kipling. Includes rare images of original books and illustrations and a complete listing of the collection.
Dalhousie University: The Rudyard Kipling Collection
- A short biography and notes regarding one of the largest Kipling collections of literary manuscripts, letters, original sketches, periodical publications, books and pamphlets.
Jiscmail Archives of Rudyard Kipling
- Mailing list service to exchange information and views on the life and work of the author.
The Jungle Book Collection
- Collection overview and images of items based on stories of "The Jungle Books". Includes books, film, video and audio items.
- A voluntary, non-profit-making organisation, and a Registered Charity. Features a range of information on the author including his life, poems, Batemans, and a picture gallery. Includes a member's section.
- The author lived for a short time in Brattleboro, Vermont. The house in which he lived, named by him Naulakha, afforded spectacular views of Mount Monadnock.
The Mumbai Pages
- Informational site which includes links to online texts and other resources.
Nobel Laureate in Literature
- Notes on this award. Includes the citation and links to related resources.
Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936), Writer and Poet
- Collection of portraits held at the National Portrait Gallery.
Rudyard Kipling and Music
- Article by Philip Scowcroft on the music inspired by Kipling with the incidental music written for screen adaptations of his prose works.
- Collection of the author's works which have been set to song.
Syracuse University Library: Rudyard Kipling Collection
- Details and listings of the letters, papers and manuscripts held in the Kipling collection.
University of Sussex Special Collections: Kipling Archive
- Archive of the personal papers of the writer held on deposit from the National Trust.
Victorian Web: Rudyard Kipling
- Includes a biographical and historical chronology and discussions on Kipling's relationship with the British Empire and imperialism.
World War I, The Battle of Jutland
- The author's series of reports in the London Daily Telegraph, October 19, 23, 26, and 31, 1916.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:39:50 UTC -