become an editor
the entire directory
only in K/Keats,_John
Arts: Literature: Poetry
This category in other languages:
"I shall ever be your dearest love" - John Keats and Fanny Brawne
- Harvard Keats Collection, including a number of Keats’s love letters to Brawne, in addition to images of places and objects associated with the couple.
- Links to online resources from literaryhistory.com . Critical and biographical articles, texts, bibliography and web sites .
John Keats (1795-1821)
- Exhibition from the British Library. Includes photographs of the author's original manuscripts, the text of his first published poem, biographical information, and an audio recording of When I have fears that I may cease to be .
John Keats Teaching Resources
- Resources on John Keats, his poetry and associations. Ideal for teachers as well as students.
John Keats- Brooklyn College
- Offers an introduction to the poet including poetic themes, odes, imagery, paintings and related sites.
John Keats: A Comprehensive Study of His Life & Work
- Includes biographical and bibliographical information, a selection of poems, critical opinion, and images .
John Keats: Images
- Portraits and sketches of the poet and his contemporaries including Fanny Brawne.
- Poems and letters, detailed biography, forums, a poll on his most popular poem, and online-shop.
Keats and Shelley House, Rome
- Photographs and description of this fine house next to the Spanish Steps and information on its famous past lodgers, including Keats, Shelley and Byron.
- Great page to find out what's on at Keats House; there's always plenty happening including walks and poetry recitals.
- Museum dedicated to the collection, preservation, documentation, exhibition and interpretation of the life and works of the poet. Includes programme of events.
- Containing biographical information about John Keats, notes on his poetry and revision helpsheets for students. Also includes practise exam questions and useful links.
- An online and e-mail discussion forum for those interested in the life and works of John Keats. Requires free registration.
Keats on BBC Poetry
- Profile on BBC Poetry page, with links to discover how Keats fitted in to the Romantic era of poetry and revolution.
Keats-Shelley Association of America
- Publishes the Keats-Shelley journal and organizes and supports events. The association also presents an award each year to the best new essay on the younger romantics.
National Portrait Gallery - Person - John Keats
- Collection of known portraits of John Keats, as well as a cast of his face - one of a number made for Keats's close friends.
Notes on his Life
- Notes dealing with various periods of the author's life, including his love affair with Fanny Brawne.
Ode to a Nightingale - YouTube
- Ode to a Nightingale, read by Benedict Cumberbatch
The Strange Case of Mr. Keats's Tuberculosis
- A look at the anomalous features in the presentation and the course of John Keats's tuberculosis
Today in History: September 19
- A brief note on Keats and the writing of To Autumn on September 19, 1819, from the American Memory archives of the U. S. Library of Congress .
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2014 at 9:29:54 UTC -