the entire directory
only in Authors/Humor
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Authors: Humor
O'Rourke, P. J.
Payne, C. D.
Perelman, S. J.
Smith, H. Allen
Wodehouse, P. G.
News: Analysis and Opinion: Columnists: Humor
Recreation: Humor: Personal Pages
Shopping: Publications: Books: Humor
This category in other languages:
- American satirist originally from Detroit. Samples of work include self-illustrated comic-style panels as well as text and audio from book chapters.
- Archive and mailing list for Marty Beckerman's opinion and humor column.
- Site dedicated to the comic fiction of the British author, Guy Bellamy.
- Humorist, radio personality, and author of fiction and travel books. Find a synopsis of each of Tom's books here, a story excerpt updated frequently, and biographical details.
- Offers titles, descriptions, author data and provides locations and links for purchasing books.
- Born in Jackson, Mississippi, former disc jockey's books include "Pest Control" and "Radio Activity." Offers his capsule reviews of an eclectic range of books and movies.
- Freelance writer, columnist, spray paint artist and author of the novel "Dead Man's Tale" offers online collection of essays called Cosmic Debris. Biography, review.
- Writer of "Rudy Snabblewurst's Bachelor Handbook" and "The Tom Letters."
- Books include "In Search of the World's Worst Writers" and the "The Scroll: The Tabloid Bible" as well as inspirational prose and poetry.
- Essays originally published in "Esquire" and "The New Yorker" are collected in "Big Rigs, Elvis and the Grand Dragon Wayne." Author of "Population: 485," an autobiographical return to volunteer firefighting. Speaking engagement schedule.
- Official site of the award-winning Toronto freelance writer and author.
- Writes weekly humor column entitled "Modern Guy." Column archive, weblog, cartoon panels drawn by the author.
- Humorist, motivational speaker and author of more than fifty books offers a joke of the day and links to quizzes and National Humor Month.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 15:05:04 UTC -