become an editor
the entire directory
only in E/Erdrich,_Louise
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans: Tribes, Nations and Bands: C: Chippewa
American Passages - Unit 1. Native Voices: Authors
- Unit 1 of American Passages Literary Survey: Native Voices syllabus. Includes teaching tips and author questions for presentation and discussion.
Approaches to Erdrich
- Syllabus for discussion of themes in author's stories.
Barnes & Noble.com - Meet the Writers
- Biography, interview and bibliography.
The Birchbark House by Louise Erdrich
- Summary and review of the book with classroom discussion ideas, activities, related books and links.
- Discussion of the author's book, "The Antelope Wife," and the themes contained in the book.
- Essay discussing the "healing power of humor" in author's works.
FactMonster: Louise Erdrich
- Very brief summary of the author's biography and work.
A Feast of Words
- Annotated bibliography and brief biography of the author, as well as critical praise for her work.
The Infography about Erdrich, Louise (1954- )
- Online and print resources recommended by a professor who specializes in research about the author.
Louise Erdrich Official Web Page
- Official website of the author, provided by HarperCollins. Features biography, bibliography, mailing list and information about recent releases.
- Classroom syllabus for discussion of author and works.
Louise Erdrich's Bibliography
- Bibliography of poetry, novels and other works, compiled by "Modern American Poetry."
Naked Woman Playing Chopin: A Fargo Romance
- Short story by the author, appearing in The Barcelona Review. Originally published in The New Yorker.
PAL: Louise Erdrich
- Portraits in American Literature profile, featuring extensive bibliography.
Reading Group Guide: Love Medicine
- Page for book clubs or groups reading "Love Medicine." Includes summary and questions for discussion.
Reading Group Guide: The Beet Queen
- Guide for book clubs or groups reading "The Beet Queen." Includes description and questions for discussion of book.
Reading Group Guide: The Bingo Palace
- Guide for books clubs or groups reading "The Bingo Palace." Includes description and questions for discussion of book.
Reading Group Guide: Tracks
- Guide for book clubs or groups reading "Tracks." Includes description and questions for discussion of book.
Review of "The Antelope Wife"
- Review of "The Antelope Wife," appearing in the Post-Gazette, May 1998.
Satan: Hijacker of a Planet by Louise Erdrich
- Short story appearing the August 97 issue of "The Atlantic."
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 8:15:08 UTC -