become an editor
the entire directory
only in C/Chaucer,_Geoffrey
Arts: Literature: Periods and Movements: Medieval
Arts: Literature: World Literature: British: Middle English
Basic Chaucer Glossary
- A glossary of common words used by Chaucer.
- A literary study of Chaucer's works from the Cambridge History of English and American Literature.
Chaucer Bibliography Online
- Covers printed Chaucer studies from 1975 until the present. Includes a search engine.
- A guide to Chaucer resources on the web. Includes links to Chaucer websites, Chaucer bibliographies, texts of Chaucer's works, pedagogical sites, and background materials. All links are annotated.
- Annotated bibliography of printed Chaucer studies, 1900-1984, Includes more than 900 records categorized into 90 topics. By Mark Allen and John H. Fisher.
- Provides comprehensive resources for the study of Chaucer. Includes a biography, a bibliography, an online course in Chaucer's English, an introduction to each Canterbury Tale, an interlinear translation of each Canterbury Tale, a list-type glossary, a searchable glossary, background information on topics like courtly love and pilgrimage, and many other resources.
Geoffrey Chaucer, ca. 1343 - 1400
- Provides extensive information on Chaucer, including links to his works, a biography, critical essays, portraits, quotations, links to online resources, and other information. From the Luminarium site.
Geoffrey Chaucer: an Overall Survey
- Includes an illustrated biography, summaries of Chaucer's poems, and introductions to some of the Canterbury Tales. Since some internal links in the menu bar are not active, you must scroll downward to the end of the main page to see everything.
New Chaucer Society
- A site for teachers and scholars of Chaucer and his age.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2015 at 18:15:02 UTC -