become an editor
the entire directory
only in B/Burgess,_Anthony
Open Directory - Arts: Literature: Authors: B: Burgess, Anthony
A Clockwork Orange
This category in other languages:
Anthony Burgess - not only Clockwork Orange
- Page which includes many links to other Burgess sites, reviews, interviews and dedicated clubs
Anthony Burgess Life Stories, Books, & Links
- Brief biographical outline with some links to material about the works.
Anthony Burgess at Books and Writers
- A biography and bibliography from the books and writers website
Anthony Burgess from the Archives of The New York Times
- Includes an obituary, articles and reviews by Burgess, and reviews of his works.
Anthony Burgess' works and life
- A Manchester-dedicated website, with further links and a bibliography
Burgess's 99 great novels
- Article by Burgess written to coincide with the publication of his book 99 Novels, which lists his choice of the best fiction since 1939.
His dark materials
- Article by John Cornwell on the Burgess Foundation in Manchester
IMDb: Anthony Burgess
Liar, liar, pants on fire
- Duncan Fallowell's review of Andrew Biswell's new biography of Burgess. Published October 23rd 2005. Requires free registration.
Novelist as composer by Tess Crebbin
- Article discussing the forthcoming book on Burgess as composer by Paul Phillips.
Review of Revolutionary Sonnets by Anthony Burgess
- Andrew Biswell's review of Burgess's only published collection of poems.
Scotsman.com News - Features - Peeling the Clockwork Orange
- Review of Andrew Biswell's The Real Life Of Anthony Burgess
Scriptorium - Anthony Burgess
- Article on the life and works by Tim Conley, with links to other Burgess sites, and a link to a review of the biography by Roger Lewis
The Guardian: Anthony Burgess
- Profile, reviews, articles, obituary and links.
The International Anthony Burgess Foundation - Homepage
- Website of the home in Manchester, England of the Anthony Burgess Foundation. Includes newsletter, forum and description of the Foundation's holdings
The Paris Review - The Art of Fiction No. 48: Interview with Burgess
- Summary and PDF of interview from 1973.
Theodore Dalrymple on A Clockwork Orange
- Dalrymple sees Burgess's novel as a prescient account of today's society.
Wikipedia entry for Burgess
- Account of the life and works.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:05:34 PM EDT -