become an editor
the entire directory
only in B/Brontë_Family
This category in other languages:
Biographical Notes on the Pseudonymous Bells
- Etext at Project Gutenberg.
- Bronte Country, in the West Yorkshire Pennines - where the Brontes lived and wrote their famous novels. Contains information on the area and the places to visit, as well as links to information on the novelist sisters.
The Bronte Sisters Web
- Extensive online resource for all three Brontë sisters and their writings.
- Current events and information about the life and work of the Brontë family.
Brontë Parsonage Museum
- The Parsonage, built in 1778-9 was the lifelong home of the Brontë family. It was opened as a museum in 1928. This site contains information on the Brontës, the museum, and other topics relating to their family.
- Information on books owned, and literature alluded to by members of the Brontë family, as well as links to e-texts of their writings and secondary sources.
- E-text of the book by Charlotte, Emily, and Anne Bronte, a. k. a. the Bell Brothers.
Poems by Currer, Ellis, And Acton Bell
- Poems by Anne Bronte, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte. 1846 ed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2014 at 7:33:08 UTC -