become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technical_and_Infographics/Designers_and_Agencies
Technical and Infographics
Designers and Agencies
Open Directory - Arts: Illustration: Specialized: Technical and Infographics: Designers and Agencies
Advanced Illustrations Ltd
- Samples of the company's technical publications, illustration, graphics and cartography.
Alben + Faris
- A portfolio of their information and interaction design, essays and publications.
- Technical illustrations and cutaway drawings, specializing in the automotive industry.
Bryon Thompson Illustration
- Samples of infographics, technical, product maps and charts by illustrator Bryon Thompson.
Carol Zuber-Mallison - ZM Graphics
- Samples of work from this freelance artist specializing in maps, charts and informational graphics.
Cliff Atkinson - Sociable Media
- Examples of unique infographics that distill complex information into a single image. Also case studies, makeovers, media theory and a free subscription to an online creativity generator.
- USA. Designers of infographics, icons, maps and instructions. Includes profile, case studies, client lists, examples, and contact form.
Gary Newman - New Mango
- Portfolio of infographics, technical illustration, cartography and design for print and web.
- Scientific and technical illustration for advertising, publishing, film and video production.
- Samples of specialized technical illustrations for the offshore oil and gas industry, including 3-D graphics, animation, media and communication.
- Custom illustrations, graphics, maps and diagrams. Includes portfolio and contact information. Based in the UK.
John Hancock - Bonzai Graphics
- A portfolio of Bonsai's infographics and illustrations.
- Technical illustration for charts, graphs, diagrams, maps, and icons.
Kevin Hulsey Technical Illustration
- Samples of automotive and product technical cutaway illustrations, and stock images available for resale.
- Case studies and examples of the "power of visual language at work."
Marshall Clemens - Idiagram
- Examples of knowledge visualization, as well as a paper that provides an overview of the theory, capabilities and uses of Idiagram's visual modeling methods.
- Portfolio of information architecture and interface design.
Nidus Corp. Technical Illustration
- Samples of technical illustration including exploded views, electronic schematics, monochrome and full color drawings, custom clip art, line art. An interesting tutorial on how to draw a bird five different ways, from a technical illustrator's perspective.
Nigel Holmes Explanation Graphics
- A portfolio of explanation graphics for publications including Time and Sports Illustrated. Also links to articles, lectures and books by Nigel.
- Information design resources and illustrations, by the director of the Yale University School of Medicine's Web Design and Development unit
- Technical illustrations and custom graphics. Aviation, space, and military related topics.
Rose Zgodzinski - ChartsMapsDiagrams
- An infographics portfolio of charts, maps and diagrams.
Technical Publication Associates, Inc.
- Portfolio of technical illustrations, including two-dimensional drawings and schematics, three-dimensional isometric drawings, and exploded-view assembly illustrations.
Tim Barker Studio
- An online portfolio of technical and editorial illustration.
Tim McElyea - Media Fusion
- Technical illustration blending the latest computer technology to produce detailed illustrations of items ranging from spacecraft to computer networks.
- Customer-oriented visual explanations of sales and business issues. Includes case studies, weblogs on visual thinking and business issues, and resources for visual communication.
Designers and Agencies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:15:04 AM EDT -