become an editor
the entire directory
only in Specialized/Medical_and_Scientific
Medical and Scientific
Open Directory - Arts: Illustration: Specialized: Medical and Scientific
Science: Social Sciences: Communication: Health Communication
This category in other languages:
- Medical, surgical and commercial artwork for advertising, publishing, and patient education. Offers stock images and contact information.
- Medical and biological illustration, design, desktop publishing and library research. Includes portfolio, pricing and resume.
Bill Westwood - Medical Illustrator
- Board certified, professional medical artist with extensive medical training and award-winning creativity. Illustrating dramatic, anatomically accurate, visual depictions of the human body that clearly communicate complex scientific information to highly specific target audiences.
- Illustrator of medical and biological subjects. Examples of fine art, equine, and biomedical illustration and animation are available.
- Provides digital and traditional illustration services for professionals and companies engaged in the fields of health, medicine, science, and biotechnology.
- Contemporary medical and biotechnical illustration and animation for advertising and publishing.
- Offers custom and stock scientific and medical illustration.
- Specializing in archaeological, paleontological, and faunal illustration.
- Medical illustrations and drawings for sports, fitness, health education, and medical books. Reproduction rights are available for a specific fee for a specific usage.
- Professional illustration and animation of the physical/biological sciences
- Portfolio for Jennifer Fairman, specializing in traditional and digital media for medical and biomedical illustration, 2D animation, interactive media and web design.
- Gallery and portfolio of John Foerster; includes surgical, editorial and veterinary illustrations.
Geras Healthcare Productions
- Specialized in knowledge-based custom medical and conceptual illustration and animation.
- Stock and custom scientific and medical images available for lease to the medical, legal, and health care professions.
Gersony Medical Media, Inc.
- Produces anatomically accurate illustrations and motion graphics for print, CD, video and the web.
- Renderings of figures, anatomy, medical instruments, editorial, and biological work.
- Medical and biological illustration for editorial, advertising, surgical technique and biotech device manufacturers.
Imagineering Media Services, Inc.
- Specializing in medical, scientific, legal and technical illustrations and animations for the textbook publishing industry.
Inky Mouse Studios
- Specializing in creating anatomically correct custom and stock illustrations to fit each clients needs.
- Dedicated to the design and production of scientifically accurate, and asthetically pleasing medical and scientific animation for the healthcare industry.
- Mostly conceptual, scientific, and medical illustration. Drawings, paintings, and digital files.
- Medically accurate eye illustrations of eye anatomy, eye conditions, diseases and common eye surgical procedures.
- Portfolio of a scientific illustrator. Illustrations of animals, plants, insects, and birds.
- Creating medical animations and illustrations for the healthcare, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries. They also have many stock images available for relicensing.
- Specializing in biomedical animation and computer graphics. Gallery and client list.
- Illustrator Mike de la Flor offers biomedical, technical, and scientific illustration, Web site design, and software training.
- Philip Wilson FMAA RMIP, Medical and Scientific Illustrator - anatomical, surgical, clinical artworks in colour, line and halftone.
- Resource for artists, publishers, doctors, and other clients, with samples of work from a variety of illustrators.
Medical Illustration Source Book
- Images from professional illustrators and photographers advertising in the Association of Medical Illustrators Source Book, published by Serbin Communications, Inc.
- Medical illustrations, animations and multimedia for doctors, surgeons, and advertising agencies.
- Specializing in traditional and digitally rendered medical and biological illustration, design, and animation.
- Provides artist's portfolio of scientific and botanical illustration.
- A collection of medical illustrations by medical illustrator, Frank H. Netter, MD and physician-artists, John Craig and Carlos Machado.
Neville's Forensic Art Service
- A complete web site dedicated to forensic art.
Nucleus Medical Art
- Creates and licenses illustrations, animation, and interactive media for health-related corporations and institutions. Includes details of database.
- Provides medical illustration, animation, and design.
One Dream Design
- Medical illustration, exhibit design, animatronic sculpture, art and pottery, general illustration, hospital interior, and human space design.
Peter Gardiner - Medical Illustrator
- Freelance medical illustrator and artist. Includes portfolio.
- Creates realistic anatomical and scientific illustrations.
- Creates anatomical, conceptual, and surgical illustrations. Includes portfolio, resume and published works.
- Medical animation company that have created over 150 mechanism-of-action (MoA) animations for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Right Brain Visualization
- Available freelance artist specializing in medical illustration, 3D and 2D animation, web graphics and cartooning.
Rojas, Megan E.
- Specializing in surgical and anatomical medical illustration, as well as animation, fine art, and design. Can accept freelance work on a case-by-case basis.
- A portfolio of science illustrations in a variety of color and black and white media by Emily S. Damstra. Includes projects and merchandise.
- Studio that specializes in creating accurate multimedia solutions for those in the medical, scientific, technical and educational sectors.
- Providing anatomical images for the legal community, publishers, advertising, and marketing.
- Medical and equine illustration and communications. Specializing in content for healthcare, educational, and pharmaceutical industries.
Ventnor Botanical Artists
- Original botanical art on exhibit and for sale. Botanical painting records the whole character of a plant; accuracy and attention to detail is very important.
- Develops biomedical visualization materials and educational products such as 3D anatomical models, animations, and illustrations.
- A creative studio that specializes in medical and scientific animations and illustrations for health care industry.
Wayne Heim - Medical Illustration
- Medical illustrator Wayne Heim, CMI. Information, sample and stock visuals available for review and purchase.
- Graphite illustrations for Dr. Curtis Ebbesmeyer's upcoming book: "All Things Afloat." Botanical illustrations. Watercolors.
Wienandt Marzejon, Kristen CMI
- Chicago-based certified medical illustrator and designer. Online portfolio.
- Film quality animation for pharmaceutical and medical device MOAs, museum exhibits and broadcast.
- Services include interactive multimedia production, web site design, and medical illustration and animation.
- Freelance digital and traditional illustration with specialist knowledge in all areas of botany, zoology, paleontology and biology. London, England.
Medical and Scientific
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 7, 2013 at 5:13:45 UTC -