become an editor
the entire directory
only in Illustration/Organizations
Medical and Scientific
This category in other languages:
The Association of Illustrators (AOI)
- Non-profit trade association dedicated to its members’ professional interests and the promotion of illustration. Provides news, membership information, portfolios and events.
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
- Non-profit organization that sets professional standards, provides opportunities for professional and scholarly development, encourages and assists member networking.
The Illustrators' Partnership of America (IPA)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the business of professional illustration and protecting the intellectual property rights of its members.
Israel Association of Illustrators
- Non profit organizations for the advancement of the profession of illustration in Israel. Includes members portfolios.
Society of Illustrators
- A nonprofit educational organization promoting illustration. Home of the Museum of American Illustration.
Society of Illustrators San Diego
- Professional organization that promotes the interests of illustrators. Includes activities, resources, membership information, and samples of members' work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2012 at 14:06:54 UTC -