become an editor
the entire directory
only in Illustrator_Portfolios/D
Open Directory - Arts: Illustration: Illustrator Portfolios: D
- Illustration for kids' books and magazines, portraying a wide range of emotion in a variety of scenes. Also comic book illustrations, completed and ongoing.
- Artist working with mixed-media collage created from photographs, found objects and archival imagery.
- A display of color and black and white vector illustrations with artist contact information.
- Freelance illustrator's portfolio.
- Official site of Ted Dawson, syndicated cartoonist and children's illustrator. Online portfolio for editors and publishers of picture books and children's magazines, plus Spooner and Wild Blue comic strips.
- Portfolio of conceptual oil paintings and portraits created for advertising, corporate and editorial publications.
- Illustrations for advertising, editorials, corporate clients, Web sites, caricatures, and storyboards.
De Seve, Peter
- Biography of the artist, portfolio of contemporary illustration, information on animation projects, and a list of awards he has received.
- Illustrations with a focus on watercolor, gouache, and ink. An artist based in Eugene, Oregon who creates very gestural and loose images, with an emphasis on animals.
- An internationally recognised British fantasy artist and designer. Letters, biography, gallery, images of his tectonic house, e-postcards, video clip.
- Features renderings of celebrities, movie characters, and various portrayals of nude women, in media ranging from ink and pencil to watercolor. Includes illustrator's biography.
- Extensive portfolio of editorial and conceptual illustrations executed in digital media.
- South Florida digital illustration from photography portfolio.
- Publishing, advertising, editorial and children's illustrations, done in pastel, pencil, and mixed media.
- Illustration, and graphic design for print or the web. Icons, humorous or realistic styles. Stock or assignment.
- Conceptual and sequential illustration created in mixed media and monotype.
- Fruit and vegetable, vista, and children's illustrations, executed in gouache and watercolor.
- Featuring painted, drawn, and computer generated illustrations. Specializing in comics.
- Specializes in producing technically accurate renderings such as product cutaways, industrial schematic drawings, and exploded view illustrations.
- Figurative and portraiture focused portfolio created in oil, on paper, and on masonite.
- Illustration portfolio for editorial, books, advertising, lifestyle, fashion, and kids.
- Illustrator of children's books, book covers, advertising and editorial illustration. Fluent in Photoshop.
- Conceptual illustrator Rick Lieder provides samples of work and client list.
- Illustration in a wide variety of mediums, including: watercolors, acrylics and ink washes.
- Cartooning, character design, conceptual rendering, digital art,line art, water media paintings, and product rendering.
- Illustration and comics graphics.
- Samples of watercolor and collage illustrations, client list, and short biography.
- New York City based freelance illustrator features his stylized mixed media images.
- Portfolio of paintings and illustrations in acrylic, pastels and inks. Subjects include nature and figurative, animal portraits and abstract.
- Vector/3D computer generated and acrylic illustrations.
- Specializing in conceptual portraiture/caricature style illustration.
Dykes, John S.
- A collection of conceptual illustrations, portraits and diner paintings. Stock illustrations available.
- The gallery and profile of an illustrator with a 3D background, who specializes in colorful monsters. Imaginative scenes painted in many vivid colors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 4:24:12 PM EDT -