become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphic_Design/Organizations
Arts: Visual Arts: Organizations
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Advertising: Associations
Business: Publishing and Printing: Printing: Associations
This category in other languages:
American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA)
- NY, USA. For American design professionals. A place to exchange ideas and information, participate in critical analysis and research, and advance education and ethical practice.
- Community portal offering tips and resources for graphic designers.
Association of Registered Graphic Designers of Ontario (RGD Ontario)
- Founded 1996, Toronto, Canada. For Ontario graphic designers. A member association of the GDC. Grants qualified graphic designers right to the exclusive use of the designations Registered Graphic Designer and R.G.D. and is the governing and disciplinary body for its members.
The Color Association of the United States (CAUS)
- Founded 1915, NY, USA. For all designers who use color. Color forecasting organization holding extensive color archives, trend information, custom color consulting and publications.
Color Marketing Group (CMG)
- Founded 1962, Alexandria, USA. For international color designers. A not-for-profit association of designers involved in the use of color as it applies to the profitable marketing of goods and services.
- A business information resource for principals of graphic design and communications companies and freelance graphic designers, copywriters and illustrators.
- Helps people and organisations in business, education, public services and government understand design and use it effectively as part of their strategy.
Design Management Institute (DMI)
- Founded 1975, Boston, USA. For design managers. A non-profit organization dedicated to demonstrating the strategic role of design in business and to improving the management and utilization of design.
Graphic Artists Guild
- Founded 1967, Detroit, USA. For American visual creatives (design, web, illustration). A union of professionals who have come together to pursue common goals, share their experience, raise industry standards, and improve their ability to achieve satisfying and rewarding careers. Producers of the book "Handbook of Pricing and Ethical Guidelines".
The Grolier Club
- Membership organization founded in 1884 for aficionados of the graphic arts. Information on research library, public exhibitions and publications.
Institute of Designers in Ireland
- Professional body representing the interests of Irish designers. Newsletter, annual reports and downloadable forms provided.
International Color Consortium (ICC)
- Founded 1993, Reston, USA. For international color designers. Membership organization established by industry vendors for the purpose of creating, promoting and encouraging the standardization and evolution of a cross-platform color management system architecture and components. Developed the ICC profile specification.
International Council of Graphic Design Associations (icograda)
- Founded 1963, London, UK. For international graphic designers. The world's non-governmental and non-political representative and advisory body for graphic design and visual communication.
- Society for professionals involved in the lettering arts and crafts, from calligraphy and letter-cutting, through design for print, publishing and typography, to signage and architectural lettering.
National Association for Printing Leadership
- Providing graphic arts industry members with information on a wide variety of educational services, events, and products related to the printing industry.
National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
- Trade association serving as a resource for Adobe Photoshop education, training, and news.
Organization of Black Designers
- Non-profit national professional association dedicated to addressing the unique needs of African-American design professionals.
Society for Environmental Graphic Design (SEGD)
- Washington DC, USA. For international graphic designers, fabricators, students and educators involved in the field of environmental graphic design. A non-profit educational organization.
Society for News Design (SND)
- North Kingston, USA. For international designers in the news industry. Publishers of annual "Best of Newspaper Design". Formerly the Society of Newspaper Design.
Society of Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC)
- Founded 1976, Ottawa, Canada. For Canadian graphic designers. A member-based graphic design organization of design professionals, educators and students.
Society of Illustrators, Artists and Designers
- International organisation founded to promote excellence in the art and technique of all visual media and advancement of professional media practice. United Kingdom.
Society of Publication Designers (SPD)
- Founded 1965, NY, USA. For international trade, corporate, institutional, newspaper and consumer editorial art directors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2014 at 13:11:57 UTC -