become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Organizations
Open Directory - Arts: Education: Organizations
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: Educators: Organizations
Reference: Education: Organizations
Arizona Art Education Association
- Lessons, links and information about art education in Arizona.
Art Administrators of New Jersey
- A professional organization for visual arts educators throughout the State of New Jersey.
Arts Education Partnership
- Collaboration between arts, education, business, philanthropic and government organizations that promote educational policies supportive of arts education.
Association of Independent Colleges of Art and Design
- Operates programs that inform the public about art and design colleges, and programs that improve the quality of the member colleges.
College Art Association
- Membership organization that promotes excellence in scholarship and teaching in the history and criticism of the visual arts and in creativity and technical skill in the teaching and practices of art.
Florida Art Education Association
- Promotes and supports education by certified art teachers. Conference schedule, publications, galleries, forum, and membership details.
Greywolf Arts Institute
- Provides arts training for teachers and students both inside and outside Yale University. Site contains program information and an event schedule.
Harvard Project Zero
- Educational research group whose stated mission is "to understand and enhance learning, thinking and creativity in the arts, as well as humanistic and scientific disciplines, at the individual and institutional levels."
National Art Education Association
- A non-profit organization promoting art education through professional development, service, advancement of knowledge, and leadership.
National Association for Fine Art Education
- Features membership information, policies, news and discussions, a.g.m. reports, publications, links resource and contact details.
National Office for Arts Accreditation
- Provides information on four specialized accrediting agencies: National Association of Schools of Music, National Association of Schools of Art and Design, National Association of Schools of Theatre and National Association of Schools of Dance.
National Society for Education in Art and Design
- Leading national authority concerned with art, craft and design for all phases of education in the United Kingdom. Provides news, events, resources, links and research information.
The Center For Arts Education
- Not-for-profit organization which promotes arts education in New York City public schools. Information on various programs and initiatives.
The Institute for Traditional Studies
- Researches, performs and promotes traditional arts education. Based in California.
The Southeast Center for Education in the Arts
- Institutes in music, theatre and visual art offering professional development programs, instructional materials, newsletter, and other resources helpful to arts educators at the elementary and secondary school levels.
The Touchstone Center
- Information on arts and education projects, workshops, seminars, publications program, the Archival Project and upcoming activities, for arts education organization based in New York City.
Vero Beach Center for the Arts Education Program
- Information on programs for schools, the public and summer art camp.
Wisconsin Art Education Association
- Information for Wisconsin art educators, kindergarten through college. Includes regional and national news, WAEA-specific information, organization programs, activities and resources, and student artwork.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 7, 2011 8:47:30 PM EDT -