become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reading_Instruction/Reading_Recovery
Open Directory - Arts: Education: Language Arts: Reading Instruction: Reading Recovery
News and Media
University Training Centers
Reference: Education: Organizations: Literacy
Reference: Education: Products and Services: Reading
Society: Issues: Education: Literacy
Reading Recovery Council of North America
- News articles, membership information and upcoming events.
Arkansas Comprehensive Early Literacy Model
- This design for school change includes the intervention as a major component.
Education Commission of the States
- Review of the intervention with bibliography
- This ERIC Digest discusses elements of the program, describes a typical lesson, addresses the importance of teacher education, reviews the existing literature in the ERIC database, and discusses cost effectiveness.
- Publisher of many works by the intervention's founder, Marie Clay.
Just the Facts
- AVKO Dyslexia - Spelling Research Foundation presents a summary of critical research.
National Data Evaluation Center
- NDEC processes evaluation research data for the United States. Provides methodological documentation, and allows data entry by teachers.
NRRF - Observations on Reading Recovery
- An evaluation of books published by Marie Clay.
NRRF - Phonological Processing Study
- Examines the relationship between the development of phonological processing skills and the effectiveness of the intervention.
NRRF - San Diego Research Project
- Compares the academic performance students in San Diego based on norm reference tests and literacy assessment portfolios.
Research in Reading Recovery
- A collection of academic research about the effectiveness of the Reading Recovery approach.
- A summary of evidence prior to 1996 documenting the success of the intervention.
- Remedial Reading/Reading Recovery chatboard
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 18, 2012 9:05:03 AM EDT -