become an editor
the entire directory
only in Language_Arts/Lesson_Plans_and_Reproducibles
Lesson Plans and Reproducibles
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Lesson Plans
100 Remedial Reading and Phonics Worksheets
- Free printable worksheets for improving reading and phonics skills. Also includes vocabulary lists and downloads resources for teachers and parents.
Busy Teacher's Café
- K-3 teachers will find free worksheets, lesson plans, activities, and suggestions for classroom management.
CARE - Collaborative Arts Resources for Education
- The CARE Web site consists of lesson plans and resources for K-12 educators based upon the arts and aligned to California standards.
Creekside Publishing - Spelling by Patterns
- Features a commercial spelling program for easy and immediate implementation with grades 2 and 3.
Draw Your World
- Drawing and writing lessons to integrate into curriculum; science, history, geography, handwriting, and social studies.
English Teaching Ideas
- Suggested classroom activities for students ages 5-11.
ESL Handwriting Worksheet Wizard
- Use the free, online English writing worksheet maker for kids learning to write. Instantly generate practice worksheets for children.
- eslflow's guide to English as a Second Language lessons from around the Internet.
Explore Island of the Blue Dolphins
- A thematic exploration of Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell. Chart the island, study the wildlife and island natives.
- This innovative company of experienced educators has a singular mission to create fun, action-packed, and engaging educational games and activities for grades 6 to 12.
French in Paris
- Offers French lessons whether you are a beginner, intermediate or higher level.
Fun With Harry
- Harry Potter series-Downloadable and reproducible activity sheets of all types for the classroom or individual use; to use as an enhancement to the series by J.K. Rowling
Improving Education Inc.
- Generates free online worksheets for language arts and math. Articles help teachers and parents understand how we learn to read and how to assist children with problems.
Johns Hopkins University - Writing a Newspaper Story
- Writing course for elementary school students.
Kodak K-12 Lesson Plans
- Photographs or photography are incorporated in a collection of language arts and English lesson plans organized by subject and by grade.
Language Arts Lesson Plans
- Archive includes dozens of reading, grammar, and writing lesson plans geared toward young learners.
Literary Resources -- American
- Clearinghouse for academic resources related to American Literature. Closely updated and developed by Rutgers University.
Literature Based Reading Lessons
- Phonics based reading lesson plans for lower elementary students based on chapter books including Boxcar Children, Stone Fox, Flat Stanley, and Little House in the Big Woods.
Panhandle Area Educational Consortium - Davids Desk
- Download documents for basic reading and literacy development. Use a talking word processor to open an electronic library of books such as Alice in Wonderland.
Phonics for Free
- Program uses reading tests to identify weak skills, then provides lessons for skills that need work. Includes over 100 illustrated pages to print for phonics sounds.
Picture Book Learning
- Teachers and parents can use children's picture books with ready-to-use skill sheets to help teach key language arts concepts.
- Search this directory of lesson plans, sites and resources for primary students, teachers and parents Includes English, mathematics, arts, and science.
Reading Lesson Plans - FunLessonPlans.com
- Reading lesson plans have free printables, reading worksheets, literature circles reading programs, games, and crafts for book clubs with language arts activities.
Reflection of an Echo: 5 tips to help kids enjoy poetry
- A short tutorial for parents and teachers on how to get kids interested in poetry.
The Riggs Institute
- Non-profit agency offers language arts curriculum for teachers and parents, changing the way people think about teaching writing, spelling, and reading.
Teacher's Guide to Using Songs in the Classroom
- A lesson plan, articles and links for foreign language teachers interested in using music in the classroom.
Teacher's Pet Publications
- Sells class prepratory products and resource guides for teaching literature for secondary school English teachers.
TeachersFirst - The Interactive Raven
- Interactive presentation of Poe's classic poem lets students learn the vocabulary and literary devices in Poe's writing.
Teachit's resources for English teachers
- A free online library for English, media and drama teachers, offering quality worksheets, lesson plans, online lessons and links.
- Worksheets, mainly literature-based, for Grade 6-12 students. Exercises in essay writing as well as reading tasks related to Dahl, Fitzgerald, Angelou, S E Hinton, and Minfong Ho.
Writing Achievement - The Power of a Seamless Curriculum
- Humanities block and advanced placement curricula for outstanding student achievement in the public schools.
Lesson Plans and Reproducibles
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 8:24:04 UTC -