become an editor
the entire directory
only in Language_Arts/Lesson_Plans_and_Reproducibles
Lesson Plans and Reproducibles
Open Directory - Arts: Education: Language Arts: Lesson Plans and Reproducibles
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Lesson Plans
100 Remedial Reading and Phonics Worksheets
- Free printable worksheets for improving reading and phonics skills. Also includes vocabulary lists and downloads resources for teachers and parents.
Busy Teacher's Café
- K-3 teachers will find free worksheets, lesson plans, activities, and suggestions for classroom management.
CARE - Collaborative Arts Resources for Education
- The CARE Web site consists of lesson plans and resources for K-12 educators based upon the arts and aligned to California standards.
Creekside Publishing - Spelling by Patterns
- Features a commercial spelling program for easy and immediate implementation with grades 2 and 3.
Draw Your World
- Drawing and writing lessons to integrate into curriculum; science, history, geography, handwriting, and social studies.
English Teaching Ideas
- Suggested classroom activities for students ages 5-11.
ESL Handwriting Worksheet Wizard
- Use the free, online English writing worksheet maker for kids learning to write. Instantly generate practice worksheets for children.
- eslflow's guide to English as a Second Language lessons from around the Internet.
Explore Island of the Blue Dolphins
- A thematic exploration of Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell. Chart the island, study the wildlife and island natives.
- This innovative company of experienced educators has a singular mission to create fun, action-packed, and engaging educational games and activities for grades 6 to 12.
French in Paris
- Offers French lessons whether you are a beginner, intermediate or higher level.
Fun With Harry
- Harry Potter series-Downloadable and reproducible activity sheets of all types for the classroom or individual use; to use as an enhancement to the series by J.K. Rowling
Improving Education Inc.
- Generates free online worksheets for language arts and math. Articles help teachers and parents understand how we learn to read and how to assist children with problems.
Johns Hopkins University - Writing a Newspaper Story
- Writing course for elementary school students.
Kodak K-12 Lesson Plans
- Photographs or photography are incorporated in a collection of language arts and English lesson plans organized by subject and by grade.
Language Arts Lesson Plans
- Archive includes dozens of reading, grammar, and writing lesson plans geared toward young learners.
Literary Resources -- American
- Clearinghouse for academic resources related to American Literature. Closely updated and developed by Rutgers University.
Literature Based Reading Lessons
- Phonics based reading lesson plans for lower elementary students based on chapter books including Boxcar Children, Stone Fox, Flat Stanley, and Little House in the Big Woods.
Ms. Beard's Lessons
- Featuring a collection of interactive, lessons and worksheets designed for language art teachers (for grades 9 and 10).
Nose for News
- This journalism curriculum for high school, middle school, and elementary school offers lesson plans covering the reading, reporting, and writing of news.
Panhandle Area Educational Consortium - Davids Desk
- Download documents for basic reading and literacy development. Use a talking word processor to open an electronic library of books such as Alice in Wonderland.
Phonics for Free
- Program uses reading tests to identify weak skills, then provides lessons for skills that need work. Includes over 100 illustrated pages to print for phonics sounds.
Picture Book Learning
- Teachers and parents can use children's picture books with ready-to-use skill sheets to help teach key language arts concepts.
- Search this directory of lesson plans, sites and resources for primary students, teachers and parents Includes English, mathematics, arts, and science.
Reading Lesson Plans - FunLessonPlans.com
- Reading lesson plans have free printables, reading worksheets, literature circles reading programs, games, and crafts for book clubs with language arts activities.
Reflection of an Echo: 5 tips to help kids enjoy poetry
- A short tutorial for parents and teachers on how to get kids interested in poetry.
The Riggs Institute
- Non-profit agency offers language arts curriculum for teachers and parents, changing the way people think about teaching writing, spelling, and reading.
Teacher's Guide to Using Songs in the Classroom
- A lesson plan, articles and links for foreign language teachers interested in using music in the classroom.
Teacher's Pet Publications
- Sells class prepratory products and resource guides for teaching literature for secondary school English teachers.
TeachersFirst - The Interactive Raven
- Interactive presentation of Poe's classic poem lets students learn the vocabulary and literary devices in Poe's writing.
Teachit's resources for English teachers
- A free online library for English, media and drama teachers, offering quality worksheets, lesson plans, online lessons and links.
- Worksheets, mainly literature-based, for Grade 6-12 students. Exercises in essay writing as well as reading tasks related to Dahl, Fitzgerald, Angelou, S E Hinton, and Minfong Ho.
Writing Achievement - The Power of a Seamless Curriculum
- Humanities block and advanced placement curricula for outstanding student achievement in the public schools.
Lesson Plans and Reproducibles
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2013 at 11:38:25 UTC -