become an editor
the entire directory
only in Teacher_Resources/Teaching_Online
English as a Second Language
E-mail as a teaching tool
- This presentation paper lecture arises out of a conviction that e-mail affords the English language learner an opportunity to increase his/ her writing output in a very meaningful and personal way.
ESL/EFL Web Sites We Would Like to See (I-TESL-J)
- Some things teachers and students would like to see on the ESL/EFL WWW. Ideas submitted by visitors.
Integrating the Internet into the Classroom
- Offers hands on three-week online course designed for teachers who want to make effective use of the Internet in the classroom. Graduate credit or PDU options available.
Internet Foreign Language Workshops
- Foreign Language Studies Workshops: Teaching with the Internet.
Internet Lessons for ESL
- Internet lessons that the teacher can use with students to familiarize them with the Internet and Internet-related English.
Introducing EFL Students to Chat Rooms
- An article that contains four lesson plans that show language learners how to use chat rooms for language learning purposes.
- Offers self-paced TESOL certificate courses, to enable students to teach English in other countries, using videoed observations, lessons and recorded pronunciation material.
UVic's Language Teaching Clipart Library
- Clipart library that consists of about 3000 images which are useful in the teaching of basic vocabulary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 11:24:03 UTC -