become an editor
the entire directory
only in English_as_a_Second_Language/Publications
English as a Second Language
Open Directory - Arts: Education: Language Arts: English: English as a Second Language: Publications
- For students of all levels. Articles on tourism, films, and books.
English Language Gazette Online
- International trade newspaper with news and resources for teachers.
English Teaching Professional
- An independent quarterly magazine for teachers. Requires paid subscription and has a sample copy.
- Print publication offering practical classroom ideas for teachers of adult students. Published six times per year.
Hot English Magazine
- Learn, practise and teach slang, business and social English with listening, pronunciation, comics, jokes, games, grammar, teachers' notes and exercises.
Humanising Language Teaching
- Offers research and personal experience articles related to teaching, lesson outlines, exercise ideas, editorial, articles, jokes and other information.
Internet TESL Journal
- Articles, research papers, lesson plants, classroom handouts, teaching ideas and links for students and teachers.
The Language Teacher
- The monthly publication of the Japan Association for Language Teaching.
- For teachers, translators, interpreters and students and contains information on teaching methods, didactics, learning theories and pedagogy. A chat room and tutorials are also available.
- Online publication includes articles on a wide variety of subjects, written in easy English and geared toward young adult audiences.
Spotlight Magazine Online
- The online version of a regularly published print publication aimed at the German learner. Contains stories for vocabulary building as well as a source for business students.
- Online version of Bangkok Post's English-language educational newspaper for students; features news, stories, celebrity interviews, and bulletin board.
TOPICS Online Magazine
- Students express their ideas and opinions on topics of interest, and illustrate their writings with drawings and photos. Interactive features include readers' responses, teachers' viewpoints, language help, polls, quizzes, and interviews.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 24, 2013 12:52:21 PM EST -