the entire directory
only in English/English_as_a_Second_Language
English as a Second Language
Chats and Forums
Products and Services
Kids and Teens: School Time: English: English as a Second Language
Reference: Education: K through 12: Bilingual Education
- Includes student and teacher forums, chat, job center, multilingual helplines, links directory, resource library and, study materials. Also a bank of teacher contributed teaching ideas, multilingual translation help, and interactive lessons.
Aardvark's English Forum
- Portal with resources for students and teachers. Interactive exercises, message boards, bookshop, school guide, web directory, and world news.
- Lesson plans and activities for grade 9-12 students learning English as a foreign language and their teachers.
Accent Modification Training
- Provides pronunciation improvement programs for international speakers of English as well as information about the English language.
The British Council
- Aims to connect people worldwide with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Includes resources for teachers and students.
Dave's ESL Cafe
- Offers discussion forums, chat room, interactive exercises, online tutorials, and extensive web guide. Also provides teaching ideas and job postings.
English Language Learning Online
- Question bank for students, language forum, tests, language news for teachers, and an irregular verb list program.
English Language Self Access Centre
- Fee based learning modules for self-assessment, vocabulary and grammar which includes a free demonstration. For beginner to advanced students as well as teachers.
- Provides many interactive quizzes, discussion forums and topic-based learning pages for students. On the teachers side, lessons and printable materials to use in class.
- Resources for teachers and students with a variety of free learning and teaching materials, all categorized for access by skill and level.
A Guide to Learning English as a Second Language
- Grammar and vocabulary quizzes and tips for teachers, parents and students.
It's Online Network
- Offers areas which include penpals, website creation, messaging, interactive grammar and vocabulary exercises, activities, resources for teachers and students.
- Offers vocabulary lessons, news stories, reading and teaching tips. Primarily for Thai learners and teachers.
The Linguistic Funland TESL Page
- Information for teachers and students on finding penpals, teaching materials, activities, and jobs.
Longman English Language Teaching
- Educational publisher of resources for all ages and abilities (nursery - post 16) across the curriculum.
- ESL teacher training certificate courses across North America.
Study Business and Academic English
- Courses, materials and resources for students and teachers of academic and business English. Requires RealAudio and RealVideo.
- Offers a jobs wanted and a teachers wanted section, sends job updates via Email, teacher training, handouts and resources, lesson plans and a teacher's forum.
Usenet bit.listserv.tesl-l -
Usenet misc.education.language.english -
English as a Second Language
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2012 at 4:54:05 UTC -