the entire directory
only in Language_Arts/English
Open Directory - Arts: Education: Language Arts: English
English as a Second Language
Sigma Tau Delta
Arts: Online Writing
Kids and Teens: School Time: English
Reference: Education: K through 12: Educators: Lesson Plans
Reference: Education: Organizations: Literacy
Reference: Education: Products and Services
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Indo-European: Germanic: English
Society: Issues: Education: Literacy
This category in other languages:
Calls for Papers
- Announcement of calls for papers for conference presentations, scholarly journal articles and edited anthologies in the fields surrounding English departments.
English Grammar Help
- Nonprofit organization teaching English grammar and related English language skills through interactive animated cartoons.
English without Accent
- A method to reduce a foreign accent over the internet by a licensed speech and language pathologist.
Mrs. Adams' Red Apple Site
- Includes world, American, and British literature resources, as well as Advanced Placement materials for high school teachers and students.
National Senior Spelling Bee
- USA. Open to adults who are at least 50 years old. Includes word lists and local Bees information.
Promote Yourself With Better Grammar.
- Information and printable practice exercises on nouns and verbs, from the book series.
Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Includes weekly literature-based word activities, a listing of local spelling bees, the history of the national (American) event, rules, and answers to frequently asked questions.
Secondary English Resources
- Directory of language and literature resources for high school level students.
- Mailing list for discussion of plural forms of words, and announcements of new discoveries. Archives and subscription information.
The Story Tent
- A resource for literacy and oracy through story in schools in the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands. Tellings use puppets, mask, mime and participation. Support materials provided.
- Provides references to resources for HEL (history of the English language) the IPA, grammar, and homeschool materials. Private tutoring and lessons are also available.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 6:45:05 UTC -