the entire directory
only in Education/Language_Arts
Open Directory - Arts: Education: Language Arts
English as a Second Language
Lesson Plans and Reproducibles
Reference: Education: K through 12: Home Schooling: Curriculum: Language Arts
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics
This category in other languages:
The Dialect Coach
- Offers dialect coaching in all dialects for actors as well as accent reduction.
- Click on the "Literature and Language Arts" text to access numerous resources from the Academy of American Poets through Women of the West Museum as well as lesson plans and activities.
The English Association
- Association for teachers of English literature and language at all levels from primary to post-graduate, and for all those with an interest in the English language and its literatures.
Jacksonville - El Faro Language School
- Offers tutoring for adults and children available.
Learning in Motion
- Resources from tongue twisters to Zen stories.
Mr. Lackey's Page
- Educational resources and curriculum links for secondary language arts teachers and students.
- Resources for teaching poetry to children, including lesson plans, performance tips, and fun activities.
Reaching Out: The Evolution Of Communication
- Explores how oral and written language have developed over the centuries.
- Materials for families to ensure good reading skills in children. Includes 400 activities for K-3 students. From the U.S. Department of Education.
Scripts for Schools
- Markets play scripts, reading scripts, and choral speaking scripts for schools and libraries. Provides free online samples.
Storycart Press Presents Readers Theatre
- Subscription service offers free sample scripts.
Usenet k12.lang.art -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:24:07 AM EDT -