become an editor
the entire directory
only in S/Schiaparelli,_Elsa
Open Directory - Arts: Design: Fashion: People: S: Schiaparelli, Elsa
Moulin Rouge - 1952
Arts: Movies: Filmmaking: Makeup and Costumes: Costumers
Guardian Unlimited Books: Observer Review - Shocking!
- Peter Conrad recounts anecdotal details for his review of the Philadelphia Museum of Art's exhibition catalogue by curator Dilys E. Blum.
Internet Movie Database (IMDb)
- Filmography provided for the designer.
Slate: Aftershock - What Happened to the Provocative Elsa Schiaparelli?
- Josh Patner blindsides the "is fashion art?" question and scatters pieces throughout his review of "Shocking! The Art and Fashion of Elsa Schiaparelli" at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. (November 24, 2003)
Telegraph: Arts - Chic Value
- Vicki Woods hails the designer as innovatrix and, along with Coco Chanel, "one of the two great genius couturiers of the first half of the 20th century". Free registration required. (October 24, 2003)
Philadelphia Museum of Art: Shocking! - The Art and Fashion of Elsa Schiaparelli
- Supplement to museum exhibition promotes her greater artistic significance with focus on her personal and professional relationships and lists her twelve commandments. (September 01, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:55:57 AM EDT -