become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fashion/Corsetry
Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Costumes: Period
Recreation: Living History: By Topic: Costumes: Undergarments
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Historical
- Features leather corsets primarily used for tightlacing, waist training, and female elegancy. Advice and photographs.
- Personal experiences and opinions of one woman about corsets, tight-lacing, small waists and fashion.
Bridges on the Body
- A blog about sewing all corsets of Norah Waugh's "Corsets and Crinolines". With photographs and other details.
Corset Making Supplies
- Corset making supplies for professional or hobby use. Busks, boning, fabrics, lacing, casings and other supplies.
- Corset news site with background information.
- A personal website of a girl in her twenties about corsets, corsetry, tight-lacing and feminine fashion.
- Web ring founded 1997. Directory of corsetry sites; historic, costume, reenactment, and fetish.
- Information for corsetmakers. Has several free articles, but require paid subscription to get access to all content.
Long Island Staylace Association
- Big archive of corset information. Almost daily updates with news related to corsets.
- Personal account of a woman and her tight-lacing in corsets.
- A womans experience with wear corsets. Contains her personal advice and gallery.
Usenet alt.fashion.corsetry -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2014 at 12:26:01 UTC -