the entire directory
only in Crafts/Weblogs
Ceramic Art and Pottery
Arts: Visual Arts: Weblogs
- Crafting in Australia.
- Projects from a young wife in Portland.
- Tales of a garden variety artsy-craftsy children's book illustrator.
- Sharing fabulous crafty adventures.
- Tales of a woman who makes things, paints, and draws for her life and livelihood.
Anna Maria Horner
- Offering a view into her studio.
- Hoarding treasure bits and crafting art.
- Tales of a mom who likes to make things.
- Quilt. Knit. Stitch. Muse.
- Sharing her sewing, knitting, and baking.
- Sharing her craft experiences.
The Cart Before The Horse
- Jo James, artist from the Oregon Coast, displays her handmade folk art dolls and ornaments that she sells on Ebay.
- Sewing, thrifting, and stitching.
Craft Test Dummies
- Posting for high impact crafters, polymer clay junkies, scrapbookers, quilters, and self-taught creatives.
- Australian shares all things crafty.
- Sharing daily sources of inspirations dedicated to the Renaissance in the world of crafts. Presenting step by step projects for paper crafts, custom designs, knitting and sewing.
- Sharing her artistic endeavors.
- Seattle based editor blogs about crafts and life.
Echoes of a Dream
- English woman discusses her craft projects.
- Art quilting, artful knitting, food, dieting, and the adventures and sometimes struggles in artmaking.
Hello My Name is Heather
- Fabric designer shares a variety of projects.
- Label for handmade original art toys for the child in all of us. Friederike and Sandra share their creative working process and what inspires them.
High Up in the Trees
- Sharing murals and projects.
Hop Skip Jump
- Making softies and baking.
House on Hill Road
- Crafty mom living in a house on hill road with her husband and her daughters in a city that is stuck somewhere on the border between the midwest and the south.
House Wren Studio
- Notes on life and craft inside the birdhouse.
- Creativity in the everyday life of Hanna.
Inside A Black Apple
- Thoughts of a full time artist / craftista.
- Creative thoughts and paintings.
- Adventures of a gift fairy.
Juju Loves Polka Dots
- Crafty life of a woman with a whim of iron.
- Watch her make things.
- Crafting in Denmark.
- Tales of an interactive and graphic designer based in Melbourne, Australia, who's dabbling in pattern and jewellery design and printmaking.
- Uneventful adventures of a Dutch crafty mum.
- A personal blog on exploring the world of sewing and crafts.
- Sharing her crafts.
Liquid Sky Arts
- Senseless acts of beauty.
- Sharing sewing projects and stories about her life.
A Little Imagination and a Pile of Junk
- Sharing mixed media artwork and other projects.
Little Pear's Workshop
- Cheryl provides photos of crafts she's done, as well as links to sources to make your own.
Love You Deer
- Features artist interviews, handmade clothing, and paintings.
- Sharing her crafty endeavors.
- Weblog of a somewhat prolific artisan/craftster.
- Sharing papercrafts and fiber arts.
- Murals and sewing projects by Alicia.
- Tales of a coffee drinker, bookbinder, quilter, and creature maker.
- Away with the fairies.
- A little bit of this and that.
- Mother shares her various projects.
Moopy & Me
- Crafting adventures of a woman and her daughter.
My Art Work
- Features photos of competed projects, including quilting and earthen ware.
My Little Mochi
- Mother shares her happenings and crafts.
- Sewing and other artistic hobbies.
One Good Bumblebee
- Writing about her crafty projects and finds.
- Artist who makes humorous art quilts and lives with her sculptor husband.
- Art, news, and ideas about paper folding.
- Musing about life and sharing her photography and collages.
- Projects, home, and small things.
Pink Chalk Studio
- Motherhood and craft projects.
- Crafty woman in Japan share pictures and stories.
- English woman writes about her projects.
- Mining for the beautiful, the decayed and the handmade. The blog promotes emerging design talents and crafting methods.
- Pictures and descriptions of her life and many projects.
- Kids, crafts, and the usual chaos.
Red Felt Flower
- Brown paper packages tied up with string and a few more of her favourite things.
- Two like-minded gals exploring the darker side of traditional arts and crafts.
- Life of a writer and artist who makes bizarre plush creatures.
Rock, Paper, Scissors
- The other side of the drafting table.
- Non-stop adventures of Mary Helen, the crafty bandit.
- Sharing illustrations, softies, and a great deal of other craft projects.
Shim and Sons
- Designing her own stationery and other items.
- Pictures and crafts and life.
Six and a Half Stitches
- Writing about craft endeavors.
- Tales of a crafter in Melbourne.
- Creative mother's stories and pictures.
- Adventures in knitting, sewing, baking, and life.
- Group shares sewing projects and ideas.
- Discussing arts and crafts.
This Recycled Life
- Inspiration and simple crafts made from recycled materials.
- Crafty mother in New Zealand writes about her experiences.
Tree Fall Design
- Sharing pretty images and tales of crafting.
- Homecrafts and everyday adventures.
Two Little Banshees
- Kate from Australia shares her sewing, knitting, and quilting.
Two Straight Lines
- Courtney tries to create something every day.
While She Naps
- Soft toy artist shares pictures.
- Collaborative weblog sharing news and information on many kinds of crafts.
- Knitting and finding beautiful things.
- Crafting, sewing, and contemplation.
- Tales of a knitter, quilter, and maker of things.
- Plays nicely with fabrics.
- Dedicated to original, DIY craft projects.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 15:24:05 UTC -