become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/Europe
Association of Guilds of Weavers, Spinners, Dyers
- An organization of UK guilds to preserve and improve craftsmanship in textile arts, offering a quarterly journal, summer school, and certificate of achievement.
The Berkshire Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers
- Located in Sonning, England. Photos, planned programmes, background on annual challenge.
The Clwyd Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers
- Members in Ruthin, UK. Current meetings, photo of "millennium tapestry rings" project.
Hampshire Guild Of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers
- Stockbridge, Hampshire, England. Includes general information on spinning, weaving and dyeing, and programme schedule.
London Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers
- Members in London and the Home Counties, UK aim to maintain and improve the standards of craftsmanship and design. Guild history, information on meetings, publications and competitions.
Merseyside Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers
- Details of activities and gallery of work for those interested in weaving, spinning or dyeing.
Mid-Essex Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers
- Crafters willing to share skills and expertise. Meeting location, schedule of programme topics.
Northants Guild of Spinners, Weavers and Dyers
- A group who meet in Northampton, UK. Includes schedule of upcoming programmes and topics, photos of members' works, and map to meeting location.
Stratford-upon-Avon Guild of Weavers, Spinners & Dyers
- Group of weavers, spinners & dyers with varied programmes with the objectives of preservation and improvement of craftsmanship in hand weaving, spinning and dyeing.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 15, 2013 at 15:12:18 UTC -