become an editor
the entire directory
only in Textiles/Associations
Arts: Crafts: Associations
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Associations
Alive and Stitching
- A group of six professionals exhibiting together to sell their works and raise the profile of the art. Artists' galleries and statements.
Australian Textile Arts and Surface Design Association
- A not for profit organisation fostering ideas between fibre artists using pigments, dyes, manipulative techniques and surface decoration. Includes meeting information, workshops and member gallery.
Edge Textile Artists
- Group in Scotland representing a wide application of textile design and mixed media. Exhibition information and list of members.
Fiber Guild of Greater Kansas City
- Supports the local fiber arts community around Overland Park, Kansas. Gallery and program information.
Fresno FiberArts Guild
- Preserving the arts of traditional needlework and other fiber forms. Includes program schedule, list of interest groups, photos and membership information.
The Guild of Silk Painters
- International group of artists. Includes articles, contacts, workshop information and links to promote the exchange of ideas.
Online Spinning and Weaving Guild
- Web-based guild for anyone interested in the textile arts. Features user-contributed photo gallery, textile discussion area, real-time chat, and events calendar.
The Textile Society
- For textile art, design and history in the United Kingdom. Information on bursaries, events calendar.
Textile Study Group of New York
- NYC-located fiber art organization that sponsors monthly slide lectures by leading textile artists/authorities, publishes a monthly newsletter mailed to all members, and provides opportunities for members to exhibit their work.
World Textile Art
- International group specializing in promoting contemporary textile art by vanguard artists. Application for and information on sponsored exhibit.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 24, 2014 at 19:05:03 UTC -