become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/Canada
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Quilting: Associations: North America: Canada
Abbotsford Quilters' Guild
- The purpose of the guild is to provide an organization that encourages its members to expand their love of quilting by offering inspiration through workshops, demonstrations and guest speakers. Abbotsford, BC.
Arnprior & District Quilters' Guild
- Guild with gallery of member's projects, newsletter and meetings in Arnprior, Ontario.
Blue Mountain Quilt Guild
- A night out for women, the opportunity to socialize and to show and see each others' creations. Port Coquitlam, BC.
Boundary Bay Quilters Guild
- Boundary Bay, British Columbia, quilting group.
Brampton Quilters' Quilters' Guild
- Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of the month. Brampton, Ontario.
Buckhorn Area Quilters’ Guild
- All skill levels are welcomed, especially beginners. Located in the Kawartha Lakes of Ontario.
Campbell River Friendship Quilter's Guild
- Meets twice a month September through June at the Campbell River Community Centre. Campbell River, BC.
Canadian Quilters' Association
- Canadian quilters and quilt lovers are welcome. Links, resources and messageboards.
Chilliwack Quilters' Guild
- Meets 3rd Tuesday of month September-June. Chilliwack, BC.
Common Threads Quilt Guild
- Meetings in the Ottawa /Hull area. This guild offers up its news, events, project information, links and contact details.
Dufferin Piecemakers Quilting Guild
- Participate in the block of the month, the block/ quilt challenge, workshops, community projects and the Quilt Show. Orangeville, Ontario.
Edmonton and District Quilters' Guild
- Meets at the Provincial Museum of Alberta. Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of each month September Through May.
Etobicoke Quilters' Guild
- To further interest in quilting by inspiration and encouragement, and by learning through sharing, thus helping quilters to enjoy their media and improve their standards. GTA, Ontario.
Fraser Valley Quilters' Guild
- Quilting enthusiasts in south-west British Columbia dedicated to promoting the craft of creating quilts. Meeting n Delta, BC.
Greater Moncton Quilt Guild
- Monthly meeting that is held on the second Wednesday of each month starting in September and ending in June of each year. The meetings are held in Moncton.
Halton Quilters Guild
- Meets on the first Thursday of each month in Burlington, Ontario.
Hamilton Quilters Guild
- General meetings are at Mohawk and Garth Streets, Hamilton, Ontario.
Kempenfelt Quilters' Guild
- KQG meets every third Thursday at Grace United Church in Barrie, Ontario. Site provides details and activities.
Kincardine Sunset Quilters' Guild
- Located in Kincardine, Ontario. Meetings, agenda and links found here.
Kingston Heirloom Quilters
- Meets each month at St. Johns Anglican Church Hall in Portsmouth Village. We work together on group quilts and also have block of the month, workshops, trunk shows, raffle blocks, trips, and make baby quilts for the Kingston General Hospital.
Kluane Quilters Guild
- Provides workshops and a supportive network for quilters through the Territory. Whitehorse, Yukon.
Langley Quilters' Guild
- A circle of friends meeting to share and promote the love of quilting by inspiring, and being inspired by, the art, techniques and knowledge of textiles in quilting. Langley, BC.
Lindsay Creative Quilters' Guild
- Meets in Lindsay, Ontario, at the Cambridge St. United Church every second Monday of the month. Includes a newsletter.
Lions Gate Quilters Guild
- Quilters and quilt shows, based in North Vancouver, BC.
Manitoba Prairie Quilters
- Monthly meetings and other activities include inspiring presentations by talented quilters, mini-demonstrations, monthly workshops, and major workshops.
Markham Guild of Village Crafts
- Craft classes and workshops for those in the York Region communities of Markham, Whitchurch-Stouffville, Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Newmarket, East Gwillimbury, and King, southern regions of Toronto, Scarborough, and Durham Region of Uxbridge, Pickering, and Whitby.
Mayflower Quilters' Guild
- Our goal is to support and promote quilting activities throughout the province of Nova Scotia.
Mississauga Quilters Guild
- Encourages an interest in and an appreciation of quilting among its members and within the community. Programs and workshops. Mississauga, Ontario.
Nanaimo Quilters' Guild
- Meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month at Brechin United Church. Nanaimo, BC.
Ottawa Valley Quilters Guild
- The purpose of the Guild is to share ideas and projects, and to foster the art of quilting. Ottawa, Ontario.
Oxford Quilters Guild
- Based in Ingersoll, Ontario. Workshops and block of the month.
Parksville Quilt House Quilters' Guild
- Formed in 1979 and located in Coombs, on Vancouver Island. Provides meeting schedules and information.
Prairie Piecemakers Quilters' Guild
- An organization interested in preserving and promoting the art of quilting. Regina, Saskatchewan.
Prince Edward County Quilters Guild
- Quilting group in Picton, Ontario.
Quinte Quilters Guild
- Meetings, upcoming events, and news. Belleville, Ontario.
Region of York Quilters' Guild
- To bring quilters of the region together, to share knowledge of quilting, to encourage the development of old and new skills and to expand our interests into the community. Meetings in Newmarket, Ontario.
Rouge Valley Quilters' Guild
- Promotes fellowship among quilters and encourages quilters to share their knowledge about the craft and art of quilting. Workshops and guest speakers. Scarborough, Ontario.
Sarnia Quilter's Guild
- The purpose of the Guild is to share ideas and projects and to foster the art of quilting. Monthly meetings with guest speakers, mini workshops and sharing members work. Sarnia, Ontario.
Sherwood Park Quilt Guild
- Speakers, hands on workshops, entertaining programs. Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Slope to Shore Quilters Guild
- Members from all over the Georgian Triangle including Wasaga Beach, Nottawa and Creemore. Meetings are in Collingwood.
Sunset Country Quilters' Guild
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month. Dryden, Ontario.
The Georgian Quilters Guild
- Meetings in Meaford, Ontario.
The Sudbury & District Quilting & Stitchery Guild
- Meetings are held every Tuesday night from September through the end of May except during school breaks. Sudbury, Ontario.
Thousand Islands Quilters Guild
- Based in Brockville, Ontario.
Vancouver Quilters Guild
- Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the guild site provides information about meetings, location, programs, and local events.
Victoria Quilters' Guild
- To promote quilting in Victoria, BC.
Waterloo County Quilters Guild
- Monthly meetings include show and tell and frequently feature a guest speaker. We offer workshops to our membership several times a year, to promote quilting skills. Waterloo, Ontario.
Yahoo Groups: Cdnquiltswappers
- Swaps be of 100% cotton, any size and amount fabric. This is a list source for primary Canadian contacts to swap quilting fabric (charms, fat quarters, blocks).
Yellowknife Quilters Guild
- An active and progressive group of quilters who range from traditional quilters all the way up to fabric artists. Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
York Heritage Quilters Guild
- Meets eight times a year in North York, Ontario.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:02:29 AM EDT -