the entire directory
only in Crafts/Quilting
Chats and Forums
Magazines and E-zines
News and Media
Arts: Crafts: Needlework
Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Embroidery
This category in other languages:
- Quilt shop featuring cottons, supplies, books, and notions. Includes online quilt gallery and class schedule. Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
From Marti Michell
- Quilting instruction with cross references to magazines and books, photos of quilts, information for guilds and shop owners, information regarding the Perfect Patchwork system.
- Creates custom quilted products from cherished fabrics to welcome the birth of a new life, celebrate a special occasion or honor the life of a loved one. Includes ideas, quilt style gallery, and prices.
Nina's Quilt Index
- Quilting in Nova Scotia. A directory of quilting links.
One Block Only Beginner Quilting
- A single block method of creating lap quilts or wall quilts. Designed to teach beginners quilting skills while using Traditional block patterns. Fun for all skill levels.
- A resource for quilting, crafts, embroidery, home decorating and apparel ideas and projects.
- Informational site that includes a quilt gallery, news, reviews, essays, advice, mailing lists and links to other quilting sites.
The Quilt Channel
- Comprehensive, categorized guide to quilting links.
- Original-design quilts and wall hangings by fiber artist Shirley A. Shenk.
- Offers a quilt galleries, services and Handcrafted Gifts.
The Quilted Gallery
- Contemporary quilts, wearable art, and kaleidoscope quilt cards from an award winning Massachusetts quilt artist and teacher.
Quilting With Children
- Ideas, techniques, and resources for working with children in making quilts.
- A gateway to an array of craft-related web pages, covering the worlds of quilting, weaving, sewing.
- Blocks of the month, mailing list, bookstore, consignment shop and a quilt gallery.
Vienna Quilt Shop
- Retail store specializing in repair and preservation of quilts. Also does appraisals, commissions, and sales of fine quilts in the Washington, D.C. area. Home of "The Quilt Doctor".
- Certified appraiser of antique, contemporary, and art quilts and quilted textiles.
World Wide Quilting
- The oldest and largest quilting site on the web. Hundreds of pages of instructions, patterns, show listings, store listings, guild listings, famous quilter's pages, a bulletin board, a trading post, and classifieds for quilters.
Usenet alt.sewing -
Usenet rec.crafts.textiles.needlework -
Usenet rec.crafts.textiles.quilting -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2015 at 2:24:04 UTC -