become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sewing/Costumes
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Sewing: Costumes
Historic Patterns and Publications
Arts: Costumes: Construction
Games: Roleplaying: Live Action: Props and Costuming: Construction
Recreation: Parties: Costumes: Construction
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes
Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Sewing
American Costume Studies
- Classes, research, consultation and collection management in historical period costumes, clothing, and textiles.
Costumes and Clothing for Dolls
- Free patterns added weekly in many styles.
Ever After Costumes
- Photos and tips for making Daniel's Ever After costumes, gowns and dresses, including some for dolls.
- Historical costumes with handmade bobbin lace and embroidery of Renaissance, Baroque, Rococo and Regency periods. Custom made costumes.
Le boudoir roze
- Recreation, movie, historical and original costumes. Cotes to Phantom of the Opera to Moulin Rouge.
A Renaissance Woman
- Costumes, sewing projects, and free embroidery designs for Renaissance and Medieval fairs, live action role playing games, costuming conventions and competitions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 14, 2013 1:38:19 AM EDT -