the entire directory
only in Needlework/Sewing
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Needlework: Sewing
Chats and Forums
Classes and Projects
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Machinery and Equipment: Sewing Machines: Domestic
Home: Consumer Information: Appliances: Sewing Machines
This category in other languages:
- Offers illustrated instructions on making basic soft furnishings. Features a discussion forum.
- Bra making information, fabrics, supplies, classes, resources and designers.
Buckets Gone Wild
- Five gallon bucket organizer pattern for crafts, dollmaking and quilt supplies. Easy-to-make and follow pattern, one-piece body.
- Offers copyright-free sewing patterns, step-by-step tutorials, and allows users to upload and share their work. Also includes a forum.
Clothing Repair and How-To Tips
- Selling sewing and embroidery machines, sergers, parts and accessories. How-to tips and book recommendations for building sewing skills.
Custom Window Treatments
- Designing and sewing window treatments. Contact information included. Located in Canton, Georgia.
Cute Underwear Making
- Gallery of men's underwear decorated with lace and ribbon. Instructions for sewing boxer and bikini with free patterns.
- Smocking and sewing projects and how to's.
- Pattern making software system for home dressmaking. Australia.
Free Applique Patterns
- Offers free wearable applique patterns for apparel. Includes instructions.
Hip Line Media and Sew/Fit
- Instructional and sewing projects on DVDs, plus the Sew/Fit method on making patterns fit.
Jean Hardy Patterns
- Sewing patterns for women's, men's and children's equestrian and western wear for competitive riders and special occasions.
McCall's Patterns Online
- Online fashion collections for great new suits, the season's best dresses, Halloween costumes and crafts.
- Sewing for home decor, including classes and how-to videos.
Recycling Clothing Using Your Sewing Skills
- How to sew used and old textiles into new clothing.
- Offers information about sewing machines: threading diagrams, owners manuals, repair instructions.
- Sewing company that offers custom home decor such as slipcovers, window treatments, kids furniture, and baby bedding. Slipcover classes also taught. Located in Peoria, AZ.
Sew What's New
- Online community for sewers and quilters. Includes tips, free patterns and ideas.
Sewing at AllCrafts
- More than 40 free patterns, techniques and links.
The Sewing FAQ
- Answers frequently asked questions about sewing and provides lots of handy information about sewing tools, techniques, and resources.
Sewing for Belly Dance
- Patterns, designs and techniques in the costumes I have made so far. This site will provide basic information for beginner sewers who dance.
Sewing from Better Homes and Gardens
- Directory of sewing terms and directions for free projects.
Sewing Machines and Patterns Review
- Sewing machines reviewed and online classes, plus store, merchant gallery and message board.
- An index to articles published in Threads magazine since 1985.
- How to draft sewing patterns for various styles of a custom-fit catsuit, plus a few other projects, including some very simple unrelated winter garment projects in fleece.
- Instructions for handmade clothing for infants and children and machine embroidery designs.
Unique Patterns Design Ltd.
- A membership pattern company to help you find patterns that fit.
Usenet alt.sewing -
Usenet rec.crafts.textiles.sewing -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 22, 2013 6:24:05 AM EDT -