become an editor
the entire directory
only in Needlework/Needlepoint
- Hand-painted needlepoint designs. Provides a profile and retailer locations.
The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure
- Diary, articles on techniques, links to shopping idea.
- Designs, patterns and teaching. Free design of the month.
A Collection Of Designs
- Fine handpainted needlepoint canvas by Janet Burnett. Provides a list of retailers and includes a photo gallery of finished designs.
Cooper Oaks Designs
- Hand-painted canvases adapted from the artwork of Susan Wallace Barnes, Jane Cather, Linda Ragno and Susan Verble Gantner.
Gay Ann Rogers
- Gallery of designs and biography.
In Good Company
- Gallery of canvases, mostly ornaments, especially mini-socks, organized by category. Contains information on computer printing of designs onto canvas.
- Needleartist with pictures and explanations of her original designs.
- Gallery of designs, classified by subject.
Margaret's Needlepoint Blog
- Diary with pictures of projects in progress and completed.
Melissa Shirley Designs
- Graphic images of this designer's hand-painted designs in many styles. Includes shop listing and search engine.
Monomania Needlepoint Design
- Artist Geoff Smith creates canvases starting from original designs or from customer's photographs or ideas. Gallery features Christmas stockings and many examples of contemporary and whimsical designs.
- Stitch guides for hand-painted canvases and projects in many techniques including Bargello, Blackwork, and cross stitch from California designer, Janet M Perry
Needlepoint For Fun
- Emphasis on information with articles, examples of canvases from many designers and where to find them.
Nuts about Needlepoint
- Stitcher's blog, book and product reviews, technique articles, and designer's profiles in this frowing site from Janet M. Perry
- A patrimonial Tapestry of France through textile art and petit point. Architectural heritage from Madam de Maintenon.
Rainbowgallery.com: Jay's Stitching Hints
- Collection of tips covering all aspects of canvas embroidery, from learning stitches to working on a frame. Also requests tips for future inclusion.
Red Thread Designs
- Gallery of canvases including tool tote bags, kimonos and other Oriental designs.
- Gallery, tips and information on these hand-painted canvases.
- Stitch samples and diagrams, free projects, small quilt pattern charts and reference information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2015 at 1:09:43 UTC -