become an editor
the entire directory
only in Polymer_Clay/Associations
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Modeling Compounds: Polymer Clay: Associations
Arts: Crafts: Associations
British Polymer Clay Guild
- Galleries of members work, membership application and information, newsletter, suppliers listings, and project pages.
Chicago Area Polymer Clay Guild
- Meeting location and information, event listings, member pages and swap details, as well as a library section, and links area.
- New guild material from all over the world offering national and regional links to present and forming guilds. Classifieds section, a message board, and a chat forum.[Polymer Clay Central]
Houston Polymer Clay Guild
- Membership information, member galleries, tape and book library, and a calendar of events.
Metropolitan Detroit Polymer Art Guild
- Includes a membership and meeting schedule, newsletter, galleries listed by artist, and a tips and tools section.
Mile High Polymer Clay Guild
- Member creations gallery, calendar of events and happenings, swap guidelines, and membership information.
New York Polymer Clay Guild
- Meeting and workshop schedule, newsletter, member galleries, and an upcoming event list.
North Texas Polymer Clay Guild
- Group of people interested in learning about polymer clay, meeting and membership information, guild newsletter, serves Dallas/Ft. Worth area
Northwest Washington Polymer Clay Guild
- Member pages and galleries, meeting schedule, links, workshop information, and links.
Polymer Clay Art no Kai
- Group established by Kazuyo Kono, includes exhibition information, workshops, and art-related tours.
Southern Connecticut Polymer Clay Guild
- Meeting information, image gallery, traveling exhibits, newsletter, swaps, and contact information.
Virtual Polymer Clay Guild
- Information on scheduled chats, gallery of members artwork, and membership details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 4, 2013 at 1:26:54 UTC -