become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metal_Craft/Silversmithing
Bergin Clarke Studio
- Residential School in Ireland, offering one and two week workshops in the techniques of silversmithing.
- A silversmith who won the Bezalel Prize for outstanding achievements and the prestigious Lucman Prize for Judaica.
Colonial Metal Restorations
- Restoration and refinishing of antique and contemporary metals. Complete silversmithing services including silver, brass and gold plating.
- Silversmith who provides silver, gold, brass and metal restoration silver restorations.
Hart Gold and Silversmiths
- Designers and makers of handcrafted silver since 1908, creating unique pieces for individuals. Also offering ecclesiastical work.
- Professional silver repair from garbage disposal mishaps, to historically important tankards and tea services. Full restoration of fine silver pieces.
- Scottish metal artist who specialises in cast silver sculptural work, working mainly to commission.
- Irish silversmith, specializing in the design and creation of contemporary silverware.
- Offers a wide range of metalsmithing, from hand crafted jewelry, sculpture, architectural to museum quality restoration.
- Specializing in the field of silver, featuring the finest research with articles on antique English, Continental, and, Colonial American silver.
The Silversmith and Goldsmith Online
- Expert repairman, a creative designer, and a trusted retailer of both gold and silver jewelry, as well as estate jewelry and antiques.
Society of American Silversmiths
- Resource for anything relating to the silversmiths' art and craft. Artisan gallery, silver care, workshops, and library.
- Handcrafted contemporary silver, functional objects of art.
- British designer silversmith whose work follows clean lines, with an uncluttered appearance. Carries out commissions for private, ecclesiastical and corporate clients.
- A gallery of contemporary jewellery, spoons and giftware handmade by renowned Irish silversmith Edward Cook.
Witmond, B. M.
- Specialises in silver and gold reproduction and restoration of antique plate.
- Designer/silversmith, reviving chasing and repousse in art metals. Specializes in chasing and repousse instruction. Based in New York. [English/Bulgarian/Italian]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2013 at 7:24:05 UTC -