become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metal_Craft/Chain_Mail
Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Blacksmithing: Armor
Games: Roleplaying: Live Action: Props and Costuming
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Historical: Medieval and Renaissance: Armor: Chain Mail
Maille Artisans International League
- Dedicated to the art and industry of chainmail. Offers instructions, weaves, patterns, a gallery, rated links and chat groups.
Butted Mail: A Mailmaker's Guide
- The popular Third Edition of Lord Paul de Gorey's guide, with additional material by the author, has been combined into this new on-line Fourth Edition by Robert fitz John.
- Chain mail and those who made and wore it throughout the years; James Dean (unconfirmed), various warriors, and your local butcher (validity may vary based on location). General information and methods.
ChainMaille: the LORD Randolph Method
- This document is intended to assist the novice chain mailer in designing and producing his own suit of armor
Dave's Chainmail Construction Webpage
- Designed to help people who are interested in pursuing the task of creating chain mail. Features beginning techniques, tools, a gallery, and patterns.
- A brief history of chain mail and detailed instructions on how to create chain mail and the tools to use.
Kusari Kahn's Lair
- Dedicated to passing on and preserving knowledge of the ancient art of chain and chain armours, commonly known as maille, chainmaille, chainmail and mail. Galleries, patterns and articles about chain mail and ring armors.
Mail (Chainmail) Page
- Short history of chain mail and information about the construction of chain mail in a home workshop; photos and links.
- Gallery of chain mail clothing, accessories, and oddities
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 0:35:03 UTC -