become an editor
the entire directory
only in Blacksmithing/Armor
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Blacksmithing: Armor
Arts: Crafts: Metal Craft: Chain Mail
Recreation: Collecting: Militaria: Edged Weapons
Shopping: Clothing: Costumes: Historical: Medieval and Renaissance: Armor
- Museum quality parade armor, etched, embossed, gilt...with original 15-17th century etched/embossed designs. Also, family crests and business logos, etched or high relief embossed in copper
Forge n' File
- Full time pattern welded steel shop. Fully functional, period, fine works of art, in the twist, ladder, birds eye, angel hair, custom patterns, as well as period high carbon steels and/or damascus swords, daggers, axes.
- Sculpture and armour by Dutch contemporary sculptor-blacksmith Gotscha Lagidse.
The Hammered Wombat
- Reproduction Medieval and Renaissance Armour - SCA Sport Combat Artwork by The Hammered Wombat.
Hassanand Hemandas & Co
- Manufacture and export of replica period weapons, swords, guns, armour, and navigational instruments produced by artisans from Rajasthan India.
- This artist and craftsman makes knives, daggers, and swords for collectors, the military, professionals, and museums. He is a member of the Knifemaker's Guild.
Sword Forum International
- Covers all areas of sword collecting and usage including articles and an active discussion forums.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2013 at 12:15:10 UTC -