become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crafts/Leatherworking
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Leatherworking
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Leather and Fur
Shopping: Recreation: Guns: Accessories: Gun Leather and Cases
Central Indiana Leathercrafters
- Provides membership and meeting information, workshops, photographs and projects by members.
- Open workshop and retail store offering handcrafted apparel and accessories. Includes product details and store hours.
Leather Crafters and Saddlers Journal
- A leather-working bi-monthly with how-to, step-by-step instructional articles, resources and leather industry news.
- Tips and techniques. Includes a glossary of terms, leather weights, hand and machine sewing and patterning.
Leatherworking in the Middle Ages
- Discusses leatherwork actually done in the Middle Ages, and 20th Century work done by reenactors and recreationists. By Marc Carlson.
Regia Anglorum - Leatherwork
- Article discussing the craft of the tanner, history of leatherworking, and everyday items made from leather.
SSRsi - Leatherworking
- Offers a variety of resource from processing hides to finished products. From the Survival and Self-Reliance Studies Institute.
The International Internet Leathercrafters' Guild
- A gallery of leather workers exchanging patterns, tips, and fellowship. Includes membership information, classifieds and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 28, 2009 3:28:08 AM EST -