become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lacemaking/Associations
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Lacemaking: Associations
Arts: Crafts: Associations
Arachne's Web of Atlantia
- The Atlantia region of the Society of Creative Anachronism holds lace workshops.
- Georgia chapter site contains member's gallery, workshop information, calendar and tips.
The Dallas Lace Society
- A calendar of events and lace tips from members are on the home page of this guild.
Great Lakes Lace Group Inc.
- This group sponsors teacher certifications in bobbin, tape, and tatted laces.
International Old Lacers
- International association based in the USA shares information about events, contests, conferences. Site also contains pattern of the month.
The Lace Guild
- British Lace Guild educates on all aspects of lacemaking through their Lace Magazine and other publications, conferences, certifications, and young lacemakers program.
Lone Star Lacers
- This IOLI chapter's site includes a member's showcase with the works of 6 different artists, plus a crown created with combined effort. Past events are recorded and future workshops listed.
New England Lace Group
- Provides information on the making, collecting and studying of all laces throughout the New England area.
- The web server for the Arachne newsgroup organizes information as a service to the members.
- The International Bobbin and Needle Lace Organisation provides bulletins, patterns, competitions and congresses.
- This group from Kelso, Scotland, exhibits their work and provides information about meeting times.
- News group discusses topics relating to making lace during the Middle Ages and the Renaissance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 1:15:05 PM EST -