become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knitting/Weblogs
Knitting and Crochet
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Knitting: Weblogs
Arts: Crafts: Weblogs
21st Century Girl
- A knitting, vegetarian, web professional, cat owner. Blogs about knitting, being creative, holistic pet care and web development.
Action Hero: Knitting Weblog
- Portland Oregon crafty knitter blogs about her projects and life. Since 2001 01.
Adventures In Furryland
- Busy homeschooler blogs about knitting and the Furry Family Adventures. Her four generation family lives in rural Delmarva. Since 2007 01.
And She Knits Too
- Commenting on her projects and news.
Another Knitting Blog
- Research scientist, recovering pessimist and online knitting bozo.
- Random thoughts about yarn, knitting, and other things that occupy her time.
- A bad ass stay at home mum writes about her life, family, knitting and spinning. Since 2005 05.
- Web ring of blogs by beginner knitters.
Black Dog Knits
- A designer's weblog featuring knit fabric creations that exemplify her minimalist aesthetic (Sydney, Australia). Since 2006 06.
- Includes patterns and photographs.
The Blue Blog
- All about knitting.
- Discusses shopping for knitting supplies and own knitting projects. Includes photographs and free patterns.
Brooklyn Knit Chick
- Patty of Park Slope Brooklyn USA writes a photo rich blog about many feminine knitting projects. Since 2006 09.
- A photo weblog by a male knitter from Brooklyn, New York.
Carrieoke's Knitting Blog
- Sharing pictures and stories of her projects.
- A personal knitting weblog by a Christian mother of eight.
Chronicles of a Yarn Obsession
- A weblog detailing a young Navy wife's ups and downs in knitting, crocheting, and life. Occasional free patterns available.
- Includes project notes and photographs.
- The knitting journal of a mom with two young girls.
- A Cognitive Psychologist muses about knitting.
Confessions of a Professional Yarn Fondler
- The frequent ramblings of a forty-something fiberartist who just happens to fondle yarn for a living.
- Blog of a Canadian knitter.
- A Philadelphia graduate student's blog about knitting and knit design. Since 2008 01.
Freaky Knitters Unite
- The day in the life of a divorced post-punk rocker stuck in small town hell and the only escape is to knit.
G. Bella Knits
- A weblog that discusses knitting, yarn, and pattern design.
A Good Yarn
- Writing about knitting and other life activities.
Got Ewe in Stitches
- Life of a busy knitter.
- Miscellaneous musings about life and knitting.
- Hand knitting along for the holidays or any seasonal project.
- Collection of blogs by handknitters. View current projects, finished objects, stashes.
I'm Knitting As Fast As I Can
- Sharing pictures and patterns.
Knit 2 Par 3
- Denise from Hoboken NJ, USA blogs about her craft (knitting) and her new sport (golf). Since 2006 04.
- A teen's blog about knitting, amigurumi (knit), art and life. Since 2007 09.
- For the good, the bad and the very, very picky knitter.
Knit, Stitch, Click
- Bog about knitting with occasional detours into sewing and photography.
- Knitting entries from a graphic artist and quilter.
- Random thoughts about knitting, her dog Casey, and other interesting things.
- Sharon's weblog about knitting and life.
- A knitting weblog based in Chicago, Illinois.
Knitting a Rat's Nest
- Blogging knitting, crochet, needle felting, regular felting, spinning, and learning how to do various stitches.
- A journal of knitting projects and progress.
- A craft hobbies journal: knitting, crochet, black and white photography and embroidery.
Knitting Parents of Young Children
- Web ring of blogs.
The Knitting Revolutionary
- Discussing knitting and life.
Knitting With Jazzyfaz
- Include project discussion and links.
Knitting Without Needles
- Discover loom knitting. Author ,Denise Layman, as she balances knitting, writing and homeschooling four kids.
Lynn One, Purl Two
- Lynn shows-and-tells about her many knitting projects.
- Pictures of updates on her knitting projects.
- About an ex-fashion designer turned cool crafty knitter starting a yarn company.
- She knits and blogs.
- Personal life and knitting projects in a weblog.
My Knitting Life
- A New England woman writes about knitting.
My Knitting Machines And Me
- A knitter writes about experience with knitting and show some photos of projects.
My Merino Mantra
- A Michigan woman writes about knitting, and posts her photographs of everyday beauty.
- Weblog of a knitter and designer and sharing patterns.
Pulsh. Push. Pull. Knit
- Knitting weblog with patterns and knitting discussion.
QueerJoe's Knitting Blog
- A listing of adventures and misadventures in this passion for knitting.
- A weblog about knitting, art, design, and life in Los Angeles
The Running Yarn
- Vegan knitter and marathoner shares patterns and recipes.
The Scottish Lamb
- Posts about life and knitting projects.
- Sharing her knitting projects.
- Perspectives on knitting, spinning and life from an Omaha, Nebraska woman.
- Knitting up a storm.
Step Into My Thimble
- Sharing her knitting projects.
Thread, String And The Rest Of It
- CC of San Diego USA, writes about her knitting, spinning projects, and pets. She features many colorful projects. Since 2006 09.
- A ring of knitters partial to bargain hunting, sales snooping, and being resourceful.
Through the Back Loop
- Adventures in knitting, fiber arts, and family.
Type-K: Type-A Knitting Obsession
- Los Angeles knitter writes about her recipient-centered knitting projects and her love of audio books. Since 2007 05.
- A group of UK bloggers who knit. Includes links to the members websites.
- Exploits of a knitter and her family in New York.
Vintagefusion Knits n Crochets
- Singapore knitter and crocheter.
- Knitting and spinning.
When Knitting Was a Manly Art
- Weblog of a male knitter.
- A weblog about life and knitting by an owner of a yarn store.
- Stephanie Pearl-McPhee goes on (and on) about knitting.
- Keeping track of her ever growing yarn stash.
- Wendy the yarn spinner, writes about many crafty endeavours, but most of her blog is about knitting and spinning. Since 2006 08.
- Needle art as life.
Knitting the news for the ‘Delit Maille’
- The BBC reports on Anna, from Lille, who recreates news events by knitting dolls and posting images on a blog. (December 30, 2011)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:52:05 AM EDT -