become an editor
the entire directory
only in Knitting/Patterns
Knitting and Crochet
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Knitting: Patterns
Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Patterns
Shopping: Crafts: Supplies: Fiber Arts: Yarn Arts: Knitting and Crochet: Patterns
Anne's Free Knitting charts
- There are several Celtic knot and key designs charted for knitted lace at this site.
Aussie Jean's Toy Knitting Patterns
- Free patterns for shelf dolls including Santa and Mrs. Claus, duck, leprechaun, small golly and clowns.
Brooke's Column of Leaves Knitted Scarf Pattern
- Free scarf pattern featuring a lacy column of leaves design. Also includes charted pattern and photos of other knitters' finished scarves.
Esther's Knitting Page
- Free knitting patterns and articles.
Fiber Link: Knitting Patterns
- Patterns for socks, hats, mittens, baby items and household items. Book and magazine reviews. Errata for published patterns.
Judy Gibson: Original Knitting Patterns
- Free pattern designs include lace, doll clothes, mittens, socks, caps, and shawls.
- Patterns for a child's sweater and shoulder bag.
Knitting Pattern Central
- Categorized links to patterns.
Knitting Pattern Index
- Free patterns for hand or machine knit baby items.
- Free patterns including clothing, toys, baby items, accessories, cold weather items, household items. Also has instruction and information on stitches and techniques.
- Blog with free beginner to advanced patterns.
- Includes information on designing your own socks, shawls and baby blankets. Also has sections on how to find knitting info on the world wide web, and how to block a shawl.
Linda Largent Handknits
- Pattern for a knit beaded necklace.
- Hand knitting patterns and books by Maddy Cranley on the craft of creating felt garments and accessories from knitted yarn.
Megan Mill's Home Page
- Free patterns for baby jacket, slippers, counterpane square and circular prime rib tea cosy and hat.
- Knitted novelty toys, accessories and patterns for adults and children.
Online Library: Ladies Home Journal: March 1894 -The Art of Knitting
- A small selection of knitting patterns from Ladie's Home Journal, March 1894
p2 designs - charity patterns
- Free patterns including hats, mittens and ear mitts for all ages. Also baby patterns: layettets, hats and socks.
Staceyjoy's Knitting Stitch Portfolio
- Original hand and machine knitting stitches. Patterns for a 2-needle sock, a chihuahua sweater, as well as antique stitches.
Straw Into Gold / Crystal Palace Yarns
- Offers a wide range of free patterns including plus sizes.
- Offers patterns for Teddy Bear clothes. Adobe Acrobat Reader required.
Web Generated Knitting Patterns
- Free web generated custom sweaters for people, pets and toys.
Yarn Forward Free Stuff
- Free patterns include apparel, doilies, and golf club covers.
Yarn Lover's Room
- Vintage and original patterns.
Usenet rec.crafts.textiles.yarn -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:15:04 AM EDT -