become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crochet/Personal_Pages
Knitting and Crochet
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Knitting and Crochet: Crochet: Personal Pages
Arts: Crafts: Personal Pages
- Gallery of completed afghans. Also links to stitch tutorials.
- Home of La Vonne's Not Just Knits. Professional designer from Toronto, Canada offers samples of her work and free crochet patterns for a doll hat, dishcloth, motif, and adult hat.
Brenda Stratton Designs
- Professional designer Brenda Stratton offers personal information on her career and life, crochet tips and basics, free patterns, and related links.
By Number 19
- A blog with designs and tutorials. Also photos of finished projects.
C is for crochet
- Extensive list of crochet links and resources arranged alphabetically. Original patterns, filet and wire crochet are covered in separate categories.
Carey's Crafty Corner
- Dedicated to keeping her Grandmother's love of crochet alive. Offers photo album, free patterns, crochet instruction, craft ideas, and links.
Chocolate Mints in a Jar
- Personal blog with free designs for a laptop and shopping bag.
- Provides photos of completed projects, free patterns and links of interest.
- Photos of original designs. Features apparel and bikini tops. Also offers some unique free patterns.
Crochet Lady of Texas
- Features photos of completed work and links. Doily and diagonal afghan instructions are included.
- Photos of completed projects, photo gallery, and links to other crochet sites. Also offers an afghan square for each month.
Crochet and Knitting Corner
- Features handmade shawls and ponchos made from unique patterns.
Crochet and Other Stuff
- Features projects made from patterns found on the web. Also some free designs.
Crochet in the U.S.A.
- Photos of several completed projects. Also includes personal thoughts about the craft and related links.
- Online magazine that includes interviews with yarn makers, artists and people who are interested in expanding the boundaries of crochet.
- A crocheter whose work is inspired by her Australian homeland. Includes patterns.
Curly Girl's Crochet Etc.
- Blog which includeds topics about amigurumi, free designs and crochet tutorials.
- Blog about crocheted Japanese amigurumi. Also some free designs.
Fat Face & Me
- A photo-blog of amigurumi creations by Xuan Nguyen with photography by Kham Tran.
Following Bliss: Crochet Corner
- Features author information, pictures of completed items, an original drawstring purse pattern, links to online patterns, and pages of how-to's and tips.
Gnat on the Windshield
- Blog featuring amigurumi, including free patterns.
Hot Pink Hook
- Blog showcasing crochet creations of accessories and apparel for dolls.
I Love Crochet
- Collection of projects photos, books, leaflets, and links, many for afghans.
Karen's Crochet Creations
- Offers author information, a few original patterns with pictures and favorite links.
Marianne's Creative Home 2001
- Designer sharing photos of completed pieces. Multi-colored one-piece afghans, sweater-jackets, ponchos, and other original creations.
Missourians Crocheting for Charity
- Links to Missouri and national charities that accept handmade caps and blankets, and links to free patterns.
- Web log detailing unique projects and creations.
- Some free patterns, how to crochet with plastic bags, favorite crochet links, and a discussion group.
- Offers photos of completed projects and some free patterns.
Sexy Crochet Bikini
- Gallery of hand crafted bikinis.
Sue Anne's Crochet Spot
- Pictures of current projects, finished projects, and some items for sale. Free patterns for seasonal lapel pins and a valentine heart pillow graph.
Susan's Creative Designs
- Unique free designs, miniature tutorials and other projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, March 14, 2013 3:16:46 AM EDT -