become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jewelry/Jewelry_Making
Open Directory - Arts: Crafts: Jewelry: Jewelry Making
Precious Metal Clay
Shopping: Jewelry: Supplies
This category in other languages:
Foundry Educational Foundation
- Offers educational programs for students and educators in the metal casting industry.
- Guide to successful investment casting techniques
Italian Goldsmith's Art
- Exploring the techniques, history and design culture behind Italian gold ornaments.
The Jeweler's Resource Bureau
- The Jewelers Resource Bureau provides marketing information for the jewelry maker and designer.
- Guide for exploring the making of jewelry.
Jewelry Making Meetup
- Promoting local gatherings among jewelry making enthusiastics.
- Step by step jewelry making projects. Includes archive of lapidary, precious metal clay, beads and jewelry making projects.
- Metalwerx is both a school and a community studio in Boston.
Modern Silver Magazine
- Offers information related to vintage modern silver jewelry, objects, and decorative arts items.
New Approach School for Jewelers
- Offers jewelry training in stone setting and platinumsmithing, mixes traditional craftsmanship with 3-D learning tools.
North Bennett Street School
- Offers courses in jewelry fabrication and repairs for bench jewelers.
- Revere Academy of Jewelry Arts offers short classes and Diploma Programs on jewelry making
Techniques of Jewelry
- Highlights of broad aspects of jewelry making, from choosing the right tools to gemstone setting.
Usenet rec.crafts.beads -
Usenet rec.crafts.jewelry -
Usenet rec.crafts.metalworking -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 3, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -